sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Wolf Is Awake Once Again.

Started by The Perry Family, September 06, 2024, 01:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita Perry is shown in her locker room, putting a new sign on her door which says The Wolf, on it she looks and smiles and begin to talk. to her Wolf Doll 

Nikita Perry Good Afternoon Wolfe ol friend it has been a long time, ohh it has been a wild long time oh people was so surprised when u returned without Notice little do they know that your awake now baby wolf ohh yes you are awake Now, and now ohh yes howls you are awake with Purpose, u are Awake With Passion, ohh your passion for pain brutality runs deep this is our chance little Wolf deer, from Now On you are back for Good!

Nikita Perry.  Im Barley Getting Myself Involved in Matches i need to be kicking ass but ohh it is just a matter of time, a long matter of time, at least when anyone expects it our chance is going to come oh our chance is going to come it is just a matter of time!

she pats her wolf doll gives it hugs lot of hugs, and she then begin to talk again.

Nikita Perry. It is time to cause havoc and wreck havoc it is time to get ourselves Noticed again, i missed you so much little One we got some friends here there are people here that care about us! oh i cant wait baby our reign of terror is going return from the darkness very soon here!

Nikita Perry we need a tag team Match me and a well Known friend of Mine vs the Perry family,  or just me the Wolf vs Cruella perry ohhh i need to put her down she need to be put down and put back inside of her animal cage where she Belongs! soon very soon.

she hugs her Wolf doll and takes it easy in her room letting everyone know the Wolf is back once again.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF