sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ALL MEMBERS READ

Started by admin, August 03, 2013, 02:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Did some redesigning of the boards in SEF and the ooc board is now as it says, Member Updates, so any request made by a member, out of character, goes here. This board is also for members eyes only and since I have tried to bring all the members in on judging matches, here we go. For every card I will post a winners poll on this board and at the deadline of that show is when we need to vote in the poll, or the morning after, but at least by 12 (noon) Eastern time.

To those of you who I count on to book cards, from now on they will go on the r/p board or aka Character Events which is where results go since we do them the same, reply to the card. Anyone else who wants to book WAR sometime, let us know by posting here. Also, to those I count on to book cards, thank you.

To those who write matches, thank you also and anyone wanting to write results, pick a match and have it done by the day after the show, preferably in the morning.

Any ideas are always welcome, so make yourself at home, as much a home as dull drabby forum full of fantasy wrestling geeks can be!!!;D;D;D

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF