sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Redesigned the Forum Navigation Menu

Started by ropsef4832, September 28, 2013, 05:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

So yea, all the roster, teams, hall of fame, champions, gm's, upper management, staff, jobbers, alumni, title history, etc, are under The Members Section which is a link to this board, the Member Updates board which I hope all of ya find and check out for updates like these. We actually got a few features like after either 30 minutes or an hour after starting a new topic, writing an r/p, it will be saved as a draft and you can retrieve by going to your profile which is under Character Profile along with your inbox of personal messages where you can send a private message to any other member. Pretty much all I did was combine the roster into one menu list, so enjoy and hope it works better for ya. Not sure if it was for the best for anyone, but I like it better, so that's one who does. Enjoy, don't, whatever, peace.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF