sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Xtreme Fans World is LIVE

Started by Showsteala, January 24, 2014, 10:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Live at the Fox Theatre in Detroit Michigan is The Mack stepping out on to a stage with a big logo displaying three letters...

X...F...W

...and "Lowlife" by Kid Rock is a playing over the pa. A packed house for the big ground breaking ceremony to kick off Mack's own federation. And Mack all decked out in an all white suit with no tie and his top button left open as he saunters to the podium resting his hands casually near the microphone held up. Mack all smiles with his hair hanging down his shoulders and grinning widely sarcastic as he chews some gum looking a bit cocky. He waves to some cute girls in the crowd who shriek and cheer, then Mack gets down to business, although with his same expression, how would you know!?!

So here we are ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, its time to unveil what is to become a place for talent to develop themselves, although we are doing some touring to kick off the opening of XFW starting on the west coast and heading south to the south american continent. Then we jump overseas to wrap up the year in Japan where we will be stationary for a while to make an establishment as the Xtreme Fans World of the Sports Entertainment Fans Underground Federation Network!

Mack heaving that out a bit sarcastically just chewing his gum arrogantly and smacking loud, but macking louder.

Now I know originally ya all saw XWF plastered all over to tease the sole production company of The Mack, but ya see, that was never an absolute with me. I told A Native American, hey, I'm gonna start up my own federation on SEF and I am thinking of XWF since it was my first big fed, but by no means am I sold on it. So he goes and designs a logo showing it off and I of course played with the schedule, made some calls, and thought about this a bit. I actually got a picture of the XWF logo and stared at it until I snapped realizing it needs to be XFW, Xtreme Fans World cause this is for you, this is for all of you diehard, passionate, crazy ass muthafuckas who love this as much as I do. So here's to ya and let's have a good show. Our first show will be in March on the tenth, and right right here in the city that never was, but never gives up, so thank you and enjoy the show I steal for all of you to witness perfection at its finest!

Mack snapping his gum and blowing a bubble, pops it and chews away as he does a crotch chop and "Lowlife" plays over the pa again. He shouts out to the crowd.

SEE YA ALL IN GREENVILLE TONIGHT!!!

Mack dancing his way off stage to end the big announcement and officially kick off the XFW.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF