sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

This is bullshit!

Started by JordanCut, February 04, 2014, 11:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is piss off throwing things all over the place, and Jenom is trying calm him down not working, so Jordan Cut takes huge pipe smash a poster a picture of The Mack, and Jordan Cut rips poster up started speaking.

This is bullshit! I should have The Mack title around my waist, and I can't believe I believe what she told me saying everything will go as plan that I will be number one nothing has happen just what the fuck is going around here. I'm getting tired of this shit Jenom, because I want another shot at The Mack, and I will make The Mack so fuckin happy by putting my fuckin career on the damn line just to prove to the world that I can beat the living shit out of that son of bitch with whole world watching!

Jenom trying to talk some sense into him, and Jordan Cut didn't want to hear it kept on talking.

I'm getting to a point of leaving this company, and I know Jenom leaving is not best thing to do, but I'm getting sick of all of it!

Jordan Cut kicks trash can leans against the wall, and Jenom puts her arm around her man.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF