sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 15 {4/16/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 16th, 2007

Another edition of WAR is here for us tonight as we open up inside the Skyreach Centre in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and we hear "Start A War" blast over the pa, the crowd pumped up and screaming loud as they always do for SEF shows.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR! Nick Miller here with you and with me is Greg Boone, were here to call another great show, but that main event, man is that gonna be one hell of a fight for Black Bob, five people to face as he runs the gauntlet.

Greg Boone: If he's half the man he claims to be he can do it, but the problem is he isn't half the man Viper is, so he won't win it.

Nick Miller: I don't know about all that, Bob has proven he belongs where he is, he's just had the odds stacked against him since he and Viper won the rumble.

Greg Boone: Because Viper is who won that rumble, he lasted an hour, not Bob.

Nick Miller: It don't matter, both touched the floor together, same time. Now on to other matches like the two tag matches with the winning teams going to Reckless Rebellion to fight for the Tag Titles.

Greg Boone: Oh yea and I gotta pick Flash and Scorpion, them guys are the new faces of SEF, very good wrestlers.

Nick Miller: Well I have heard that and Flash has done well here, undefeated, Scorpion has yet to have a match though, so we'll see how they do. Thier opponents Neo and Corez are great and could be a great team, but I don't think they'll get along,

Greg Boone: If Neo knows what's best he'll drop Corez and join Flash, but who knows what that kid will do.

Nick Miller: That could play an interesting role if he does join. Our other tag match pits new Justin Rodgers and Jagger against Nick Torres and unlikely partner Mitch McMoogle, some one who has yet to win a match here.

Greg Boone: Those two may not coexist either, but I could care less about them either, Justin and Jagger for that matter don't interest me, Flash and Scorpion already have the tag Titles won.

Nick Miller: Nothing is for sure, Justin and Jagger could pull off the upset, though I admit they are not the favorites. In other action we have new guy Mystery debuting against Nathaniel James and we have a fatal four way to name a number one contender to the Women's Title. Stacy, Lotus, Journey, and Somoa Johnson all battle to get a shot at the coveted championship that Whitney Marret currently owns.

Greg Boone: Four useless women all fighting for a shot none deserve, I could care less, but hey, maybe I'll use the time to take a nap.

Nick Miller: Whatever you say, I'll be awake and watching the show as will these pumped up canadian fans, so lets get on with the show now.

"Rock And Roll All Nite" begins to play as Trent walks out wearing a violet robe and his golden locks flowing freely. He walks to the ring, led by his manager Danny Hansen, and his body guard the Black Scorpion following closely behind.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match. Introducing first at a combined weight of 496 pounds, they are accompanied by Danny Hansen, they are Black Scorpion and Trent Flash!

Flash gets in the ring and undoes his robe to reveal the Real World's title, as he then takes it off and hands it to Danny, Scorpion enters the ring and removes his coat. Flash warms up real quick bouncing off the ropes and stretcing his arms. We hear "Becoming" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage with a steady walk showing he means business, he is fired up too. He pumps his hands in the air with the devils sign which he uses to proclaim himself as Version II.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 220 pounds, he is.....Corez Version Two!

The crowd responds with cheering as Corez just taunts all the way down the aisle. He rolls in the ring, then gets on the middle rope flashing the v2 sign. We then hear "Revenga' hit the pa and the crowd boos, but no one comes, no Neo jumping out, just his music plays. Corez stands on the ropes looking to the back confused when Flash comes behind him with a hard looking chop block to the back of his right knee. Corez snaps of fthe ropes to his back clutching his knee, Flash on him kicking at the knee, then grabs his leg and drags him around to the center of the ring and starts kicking it some more before dropping an elbow right on his knee and grapevining it.

Nick Miller: Well it seems Neo is no showing, a sign he won't work with Corez, but I wonder if its a sign he'll join Flash?

Greg Boone: Like I said, if he knows what's good for him he'll join.

Flash elbows Corez in his head, keeps his leg grapevined, but Corez rips at his hair, then claws at his face, the ref admonishing him for it. Flash bites Corez's finger, so Corez clubs him in the back and tries pushing him off. Flash keeps the grapevine on and tries for more elbows, but Corez blocks his arms and locks it backwards in almost a short arm scissors.

Nick Miller: Whoa, now this is interesting, Flash with the leg grapevine, but Corez with a short arm scissors, both with submission holds applied at the same time.

Flash lets go of the leg and rolls backwards now over Corez to his knees breaking the hold he's in. Flash gets up and comes off the ropes ofr a knee drop, but Corez moves getting to his feet. He pulls up Flash and sends him to the ropes, looks for a back body drop, but Flash kicks him in his face and looks for a clothesline. Corez catches him and nails a side effect, then climbs up to the top rope and does the v2 sign. Corez leaps off for a leg drop, but Flash rolls out of the way and rolls to his corner. Scorpion tags in and comes in the ring rushing Corez with a kick to his head.

Nick Miller: Damn, Corez missing that leg drop, Flash getting the tag and Corez as no one to tag.

Greg Boone: He shouldn't try high risk, needs to save himself.

Scorpion has Corez up in a corner and lays in a couple hard chops to him, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a splash in the corner. He steps out and Corez staggers out, Scorpion catches him for a sleeper, but Corez moves to the side and quickly lifts him up hitting a back suplex, then leans back on him hooking his leg, 1.................2.........kickout! Both men get up and Corez nails a punch, Scorpion responds and they go back and forth before Scorpion drives a knee to Corez's gut. He whips him across the ring, Corez ducks a clothesline and comes back for a forearm smash dropping Scorpion. Corez gets up and kicks at Scorpion, then pulls him up for the Insanity Driver, but gets driver back into a corner. Corez clubs at Scorpion's back, but gets driven in the gut by Scoprion's shoulder a few times. Scorpion stands now hammering Corez with punches, then nails a hard chop to his chest, grabs him in a side headlock and runs out dropping him with a bulldog. He gets up now and makes the tag, Flash coming in looking all cocky. He grabs Corez's right leg and does a lil stepping before twisting him up, but Corez pulls Flash down into a small package, 1...............2............kickout!

Nick Miller: Good god, Corez still fighting like hell, but ho wmuch longer can one man fight two?

Greg Boone: Not much when the two men are Flash and Scorpion.

Flash gets up and drops a knee to Corez's head quickly, then nails some quick jabs to his head, pulls him and hits a hard chop to his chest knocking Corez down. Danny Hansen gets up on the apron yelling at the ref who becomes distracted very conviently. Flash pulls brass knuckles from his tights slipping them on and Corez is getting to his feet. He gets up and Flash delivers a knock out shot to him just as Daddy Mack comes from the crowd, yanks Danny down to the floor and backs him up, Danny nearly tripping to get away. Scorpion hops down coming for Mack ducks around behind Scorpion who turns as well and gets floored with Da Shows Ova. Flash is pinning Corez now, 1....................2...................3! Mack now rolls in the ring.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners of the match, Trent Flash and Black Scorpion!

Flash gets up grinning, but turns and comes face to face with Mack who is smiling wide bearing his teeth. Mack suddenly slaps Flash across his face, then goes behind him pulling his legs out bringing Flash to his face, runs up his back arrogantly, spins on his head and drops down slapping the back of his head. Mack backs up on hi shands and knees as Flash kneels up staring at him pissed off. Mack is still grinning and backs right outta the ring and just dances arrogantly up the ramp just letting Flash who has who.

Nick Miller: Not the fairest way to win by Flash, but he and Scorpion just got taken out and down by Mack for the second week in a row.

Greg Boone: That was bullshit, he jumped them both from behind, what a coward.

Nick Miller: What? Mack ducked Scorpion and caught him in the chin, then got in Flash's face and schooled him in a takedown. We have a commercial right now, so stay tuned and we'll see ya back in a few.

So we come back to go to the back where Mack is still grinning and standing with Doug Melvin who is holding a mic.

Doug Melvin: Hold up Mack, can I ask you why you just attacked Trent Flash again for no reason at all?

Mack still grinning and now laughing puts a hand on Doug's shoulder.

D-Mack: Look boy, the whole no reason part isn't exactly true. Trent Flash opened his mouth about me, Black Scorpion did the same, them boys wanna try to run me down, Flash saying he'd slap me around, well son, its looks he just got slapped around by me and if he or anyone wants to keep running his mouth every week will be the same treatment, hell maybe eventually I'll cost him his lil undfeated streak, now that'd be costly for him to keep talking his trash wouldn't it?!

Doug Melvin: Well I guess, but why d-

D-Mack: Zip it bitch! Were done, I gotta go right now.

Mack pushes Doug aside and heads off down the hall as we go back to ringside, Flash is helping Scorpion with Hansen in tow.

Nick Miller: Seems we know for sure why Mack has showed up and ya can't blame him, he earned the right to be left alone.

Greg Boone: Ah fuck Mack, he's retired, he needs to stay off camera for good.

Nick Miller: Actually he earned the right to show up if he wants as well, he's give more than anough to earn that right. We have the fatal four way to name a number one contender to the Women's Title coming up now.

Lotus already in the ring and entering the ring now is Journey without Jagger.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a fatal four way scheduled for one fall and the winner will become the number one contender to the SEF Women's Title! Introducing first, from Dallas Texas, she weighs in at 115 pounds, Lotus! And one of her opponents, from Tampa Bay Florida, she weighs 100 pounds, Journey!

As Journey stands up we see Lotus rush her with a kick to her head, then sit on her laying in hard punches. "Whats Left Of Me" hits the pa and runs Somoa Johnson sliding in the ring and tackling Lotus off Journey, the roll around brawling and roll out to the floor.

Brittany Fox: And already in the ring, from Miami Florida, she weighs 128 pounds, Somoa Johnson!

We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making her way to the ring, from Seattle Washington she weighs 130 pounds and is accompanied by Nick Torres, she is........Stacy!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, the stays at ringside while she gets in and starts circling with Journey. The two women move in for a lock up, Journey going behind Stacy though and tries taking her down. Stacy gets an elbow to her head quickly and runs to the ropes, bounces back for a clothesline, but Journey ducks and drops her with a neckbreaker. Journey gets up and runs to the ropes coming back with a dropkick to Stacy's head, then kneels up and locks her in an armbar. Somoa has Lotus on the guard rial now choking her across it.

Nick Miller: Man, Somoa is trying to kill Lotus it looks like leaving us with a one on one match in the ring.

Greg Boone: Huh, what was that, I wasn't paying attention to this match, had something better to do like clip my nails.

Greg really is clipping his nails, Nick rolls his eyes at him. Journey has the armbar still locked on, but Stacy is up on her knees and she nails some punches to Journey's stomach, then scoops her arm between he rlegs and stands up lifting her up and over dropping her with a body slam. Stacy runs to the ropes and comes back with a flipping senton, then leans back for the pin, 1.............2..........kickout! Stacy gets to her feet and pulls up Journey, sends her to a corner and charges at her with a clothesline, applies a side headlock and runs out dropping her with a bulldog. Stacy floats around on top of Journey slapping the back of her head, then hooks both her arms pulling them up while burying her knees into Journey's back.

Nick Miller: Looks like a painful submission by Stacy, Journey may have to tap.

Somoa suplexes Lotus on the floor, then drops down hammering her with punches, lifts up Lotus and drives her down to the floor with a ddt. Journey is looking like she may tap, her hands pounding the mat, but her right one flattens and starts coming down when Somoa slide sinto the ring and runs behind Stacy driving a knee to her back breaking the hold. Somoa pulls up Stacy by her hair, then tries a reverse ddt, but Stacy twists around and counters with a northen lights suplex into a pin, 1............2........Journey drops an elbow to Stacy's stomach breaking the pin.

Nick Miller: Now we have a match going on, all three of these women new, but showcasing their talent tonight for a shot at the Women's Title.

Greg Boone: A title they'll never get cause Whitney owns them all!

Journey rips up Stacy and whips her to the ropes, follows up for a clothesline, but Stacy ducks and backdrops her over the ropes. Journey land son the apron and grabs Stacy by her hair holding her against the ropes. Somoa is up and charges over for a clothesline, but Stacy ducks at the last second and backdrops Somoa out to the floor, Journey had hopped down and away in time. Stacy moves forward and Journey slide sin charging her, but gets a dropkick from almost nowhere. Stacy then rips up Journey nailing a snap suplex, quickly climbs to the top rope and flies off with the 450 Splash to Journey bouncing up some, but falls back on her and hooks her leg, 1................2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Stacy!

"Regular People" hits the pa and Stacy gets to her feet as Somoa rolls in the ring. Torres steps into the ring now raising Stacy's hand and Somoa just slowly gets up staring not wanting to mess with Stacy now, so she instead checks on Journey. The crowd is cheering Stacy who soon makes her exit with Torres.

Nick Miller: A good match and Stacy picked up the win, she now faces Whitney at Reckless Rebellion.

Greg Boone: And gets destroyed, big deal, I'm just glad this match is over.

Nick Miller: Your an ass, but anyways, up next we, wait a second, I got word Viper is talking to Brooklyn Bomber and Pung Loa and we have a camera on them

So we go to the back where see the three men, Viper without his title and dressed in his ring gear and a DVF shirt. Bomber and Pung just stand across from him.

VVV: Look boys, your services are not needed tonight, so take the night off, I'm giving you that.

Viper reaches out to pat Bomber on his shoulder, but he blocks his arm. Viper reaches to shake Pung's hand, but he throws a kick in the air making Viper tsep back some.

Brooklyn Bomber: You may not like us, we don't like you either, but its the main event and we were booked, so we will be out there wrestling, it is what we do after all. Of course we all can't be like you though can we? The almighty Viper!

VVV: I catch the sarcasm and I'd drop it of I were you and stay the hell ou tof the main event or you two will not be in any match for a while, hell, ya just may become vegetables.

Brooklyn Bomber: You can't stop us, not even you can keep us f-

From behind Flamez grabs Bomber in a reverse bearhug it looks like, then whips around violently slamming him to the floor on his face. Pung turns and gets a chair to his head from Westside Wanksta. The two men turn to Viper who is smiling.

Wanksta: We'll make sure they stay out, but maybe we could replace them?!

VVV: Not this time boys, the DVF is all that's needed to make sure Black Bob stays down!

Viper smirks and cautiously eyes Flamez, then turns and walks off. Wanksta turns and slams the chair across Bomber's back, then Flamez drops down with a splash on Pung. He gets up and walks off with Wanksta.

Nick Miller: My god, Viper wanted Bomber and Pung out, they refused, but got beatdown by Wanksta and Flamez wo said they'd keep the two out and even asked to replace them.

Greg Boone: The DVF don't need no one, they are the most dominant wrestlers in SEF not just today, but in the history of the company, perhaps this business, they are that dominant!

Nick Miller: I don't doubt they are great or dominant, but Bob has tremendous passion and he has been pushed hard by Viper and all the DVF. We got a match coming up, but first we have this commercial.

We come back from break and see Nathaniel in the ring, the crowd not into him at all, he just stands in a corner looking like a bitch.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 265 pounds, Nathaniel James!

Some boos are heard now, then the lights cut out, "Act a Fool" by Ludacris hits the pa system. A small flash comes from behind the curtain, showing that someone is making their way to the ring. You can't see anything though until a burst of pyro goes off. This not only shows you the man that is entering the ring but causes the lights to come in a greyish colour.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Flint Michigan, he weighs 223 pounds, Mystery!

Mystery walks to the ring, sliding in when he reaches the apron. He stretches on the ropes before standing in the middle of the ring. James rushes him, but Mystery ducks around behind and turns nailing a roundhouse kick to his head dropping James. Mystery is up and comes off the ropes with a leg drop to him, then hops up turns nailing a moonsault and pins, 1...........2.........kickout! Mystery gets up lifting james into a suplex, but lets him drop in frot of him to a piledriver which he calls Black Out.

Nick Miller: What an innovative move and it looks like James is out of it.

Greg Boone: Like he had a chance against anyone.

Mystery doesn't pin, instead he drags Jame sup placing him on the top rope, backs up and runs leaping to the top rope next to James, then kicks over with an enziguri which he calls the Mystery Kick knocking James down flipping to his back. Mystery pins him now, 1................2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Mystery!

"Act a Fool" hits the pa and Mystery gets up doing a lil dance to some cheers, then he exits the ring high fiving fans up the ramp.

Nick Miller: Some nice moves by Mystery, pretty good for such a short match against James.

Greg Boone: Yea, he's ok, but he needs to prove himself against someone worthy, that Nathaniel kid sucks worse than the divas in the last match.

Nick Miller: The kid isn't too great, but Mystery may be and the divas were good as well. Our next match is the other tag match to see what other team goes to Reckless Rebellion to fight for the Tag Titles.

Mitch McMoogle is entering the ring now as "Whithe & Nerdy" plays over the pa, Mitch gestures rudely to the fans.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 215 pounds, Mitch McMoogle!

We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd cheers as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns looking at Mitch who flinches seeing the toothpick. Torres just laughs, then flicks it away and turns to look at the stage. "What I Want" hits the pa now and golden pyro showers down as Justin and Lucas Rodgers come walking out on stage, Hayden Rodgers is on Lucas' arm.

Brittany Fox: And their opponents, they weigh in together at 480 pounds and are accompanied by Hayden Rodgers, Lucas and Justin Rodgers!

The trio heads down the ramp with cocky steps, the crowd booing them as they get to the ring. Lucas and Hayden head up the steps as Justin climbs on to the apron heading to the turnbuckles, but Torres comes rushing over spearing him through the ropes to the floor and goes with him staying on top and hammering him with punches. Lucas is on the apron turning to them when McMoogle runs over yanking him in the ring and stomping on him. Torres has Justin up and whips into the guard rail, then charges him burying a knee to his gut and starts punching in some more. In the ring McMoogle has Lucas in a corner driving his shoulder to Lucas' gut.

Nick Miller: Torres not wasting time and not even staying in the ring, he's taking it to Justin.

Greg Boone: Yea, so?

McMoogle whips Lucas across the ring, but gets reversed. Lucas charges him into the corner with a clothesline, then nails some forearms to his head and runs McMoogle out of the corner with a facebuster kinda bulldog. Lucas pulls up McMoogle and drives him down with the impaler. Torres is beating Justin up on the stage now and hammering him against the stage wall. Lucas notices this, but focuses on McMoogle wrapping up his legs and kneeling down in an inverted sharpshooter which he calls the Loki Lock. McMoogle screams in pain now. Torres is getting rocked backwards now by Justin who suddenly tries for PO'd, but Torres shove shim facefirst into the stage wall. McMoogle ends up tapping out now as Torres bends Justin down, then lift shim up over, steps near the edge of the stage and sends Justin down with the Westsiders Edge all the way through a table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners of the match by submission, Lucas and Justin Rodgers!

"Getting Away With Murder" hits the pa as Lucas gets up kicking McMoogle, then he slides out of the ring heading up the ramp. Stacy is already up there and heads through the curtain, Torres smirks at Lucas, then darts to the back sly like. Lucas storms over looking down at Justin, then climbs down to check on him.

Nick Miller: Good god what a move to Justin through that table.

Greg Boone: Yea, pretty insane, kinda uncalled for, but hey, whatever.

Nick Miller: Ok, well up next is our main event, but we have Sean Martin standing by first.

So we go to the back where Sean stands in a SEF Rules shirt and windbreaker pants, hmm, kinda casual.

Sean Martin: Alright, real quick, Brooklyn Bomber and Pung Loa, you two are out of the main ever as requested by Viper. he promised the DVF and only the DVF would take care of that worthless punk Black Bob and being a man of his word I have granted his request. That's it, all I have to say, no-

Black Bob comes into view stepping right into Sean's face backing him up some till Sean shoves him a lil, but Bob stays in his face.

Sean Martin: back up, back the hell up now, you don't touch me or your ass is outta here!

Black Bob: Stay outta my business asshole!

Bob steps by Sean bumping his shoulder and just walks off, Sean eyeing him with a mean stare.

Nick Miller: Well that was interesting, but Bob looks very ready for this even though the odds are stacked against him. We'll find if he can overcome after this commercial.

"Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: The following match is the main event and is a gauntlet match. Introducing first from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Brittany Fox: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. He just heads down the ramp not even acknowledging the booing fans. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself. Bob comes charging across clubbing Jordan in the back, hammers him a few more times, then turns around and lifts Jordan off the turnbuckles dropping him with a powerbomb and flips over in a jacknife pin, 1.............2..........kickout!

Nick Miller: Bob starting this early and nailing a powerbomb to Jordan with a two count to follow.

Greg Boone: He jumped him from behind, that's not fair.

Bob has Jordan sitting up and applies a rear chinlock to him putting his right knee into his back. Bob rips back on Jordan's head really putting the pressure on, Jordan fighting it and starts to scoot forward some, then tries rocking his body. Bob stands up and drops a knee to his back, then hops up running across the ring and comes back with a dropkick. Jordan rolls ou tof the way and Bob slides out of the ring, but is on his feet, grabs Jordan'slegs yanking him ou ton his feet and slams his head to the apron. Bob runs Jordan headfirst into the ringpost, then looks for a russian leg sweep, but gets an elbow to his face. Jordan turns and hammers him with hard punches, then lifts him in a press and drops him ribs first on the guard rail. Jordan catches him from behind with a full nelson and tries lifting him, but Bob backs up smashing Jordan against the apron. He gets turned sideways and nails a mule kick on Jordan undetected by the ref.

Greg Boone: He can't do that, c'mon ref, open your damn eyes.

Nick Miller: Well its not a very good move I admit, Bob has to do all he can considering he still has three people to beat and not just one.

Bob elbows Jordan in his head, then hammers him with punches, rolls in the ring breaking the count and rolls back out going back to punchingJordan. Bob walks him around the ring smahsing his head on the steel steps, then takes him to the commentators table smashing his head on that. Bob throw Jordan around rolling him in the ring, then climbs up and heads for the top rope. Jordan is getting to his feet, Bob is on the top rope and leaps off flipping over looking for a neckbreaker, but Jordan steps back catching him on his shoulder, staggers some, but then takes a few steps and slams Bob down facefirst in a dominator type a move. He kicks Bob over and drops down for a pin, 1.............2........kickout!

Greg Boone: What, no way, that had to be three.

Nick Miller: It was only two, but Bob barely kicked out.

Jordan yells at the ref, then rips up Bob lifting him in a bearhug and squeezes him tight, Bob yelling in pain and it shows on his face. Jordan holds on tight trying to squeeze the life ou tof Bob who tries holding on, but his arms begin to drop. Jordan lets up, then squeezes tight causing Bob to lurch, but his arms fall again and his head tilts to the side. The ref raises his right arm all the way up, then lets it fall and it drops. He raises his arm again and it drops, so the ref raises it a third time, but Bob balls up fists bringing to the side of Jordan's head, then nails him with a left, a right, a left and he goes crazy now, headbutts Jordan and boxes his ears, then he starts biting at his forehead. Jordan finally lets him go and steps back, Bob almost falling.

Greg Boone: What, no fair, you can't bite in a match.

Nick Miller: Well its not very good, but it was effective and the ref is warning Bob against it.

Bob shoves the ref behind him and looks to charge Jordan who has the idea first and looks for a hard clothesline, but Bob ducks and down goes the ref. Jordan turns and Bob rushes him with a clothesline against the ropes almost taking him out. Bob backs up and charges again taking Jordan over the top rope, but goes over as well. Bob leans Jordan on the table and hammers him with punches, then whips him into the steel steps shoulder first sending them flying. Bob grabs a steel chair now and raise sit up swinging to Jordan who rolls off the steps and the chair smacks the steel loud.

Nick Miller: Bob almost had a knock out shot on Jordan.

Greg Boone: He had best put the chair down and do this fair.

Bob slides the chair in the ring and nails Jordan with a punch, then rolls him in the ring and slides in as well. He picks the chair up and holds it to swing. Jordan gets up holding his head and Bob swings the chair, but Jordan catches it and pulls it away from Bob, then swings the chair, but Bob ducks and hits the ropes, bounces back and spears Jordan into a corner. The ref is coming too and Jordan still has the chair in his left hand. Bob shoulder tackles Jordan a few times, then looks to whip him across the ring, but Jordan stops and turns smashing Bob over his head with the chair, but the ref had his eyes on both men and raises a hand to the timekeeper signaling the dq.

Greg Boone: What, bullshit! Bob used the chair first, he brought into the match.

Nick Miller: He never hit Jordan with it, only tried, Jordan is the one who used it.

Jordan is pissed and throws the chair down, grabs the ref by his collar and backs him into a corner, but gets told to keep hi shands off and get to the back. Jordan fuming listens, but turns and sees Bob actually starting to stand when he rushes him and lifts him up, then drops him with a spinebuster. Jordan rolls from the ring now and heads up the ramp. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring. Whitney Marret is with him and wears her ring gear.

Brittany Fox: Here is the next opponent in this gauntlet match, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is Triple V!

Viper gives Whitney a kiss, hands her his World Title, then tells her to stay up here, this will be over in a few seconds. He then walks down the ramp taking a mouthful of water, tosses the bottle down and slides in the ring. Viper stands up as Bob gets up and Viper spits the water in his face, then kicks him in the gut, hooks his arms and looks for the Unforgiven, no, Bob fights it and grabs Viper's legs slamming him to his back, then catapults him into the ropes hanging him on the top rope. Viper snaps to his back holding his neck as Bob sits up in pain.

Greg Boone: How the hell, damn it!

Nick Miller: Bob is fighting for his life, he wants to prove he can take the DVF out I guess, give him some momentum for Reckless Rebellion. We'll see if he can take them right after this commercial.

So were back from break and Bob has a sleeper locked on Viper. Viper is fading a lil, Bob really wrenching his arms tight around his neck. Viper's arms hang down and the ref lifts his right one up letting it drop, but Viper tenses up and starts fighting getting to his knees. Bob quickly wraps his legs in a body scissors on Viper bringing him down. Viper rolls on to his stomach and keeps rolling right on to the bottom rope grabbing a hold of it. Bob gets up quick and runs acros sthe ring coming back with a baseball slide dropkick sending Viper to the floor. He slides out and lifts up Viper backing him into th eguard rail, then turn shim backing him in to the apron. Bob looks to whip him to the steel steps, but Viper reverses. Bob stops in time placing his hands on the steps, Viper charges for him, but Bob drop toe holds him facefirst into the steps and Viper slumps to the floor. Bob quickly rolls in the ring as the ref is halfway to ten.

Viper is on his knees with his arms on the apron.

He grabs the ropes to get up and Bob stares at him.

...10!

Greg Boone: No, he was touching the damn ring, he can't be counted out.

Nick Miller: He has to be in the ring.

Viper yanks the ref out to the floor and just punches him right in the jaw knocking him on the floor. Whitney is slowly walking down the ramp now, Viper is on the apron eyeing Bob who eyes him back.

Brittany Fox: And now making her way to the ring, the final opponent in the gauntlet match, Whitney Marret!

Whitney just stays at ringside and Bob motions Viper to come in when we hear "Feel So Numb" by Rob Zombie come over the pa and out walks Sean Martin in windbreaker pants and an SEF Rules shirt, he walks with a purpose to the ring. He gets next to Whitney and motions its ok, then rolls in the ring and calls for a mic getting it and stands in front of Bob.

Sean Martin: Ok, Viper is not coming into this ring, its you and Whitney, but ya know what, we need a ref and its just so happens....

Sean lowers the mic and takes off his shirt revealing a ref shirt. He raises the mic up.

Sean Martin: I happen to have experience as a referee and I happen to have this shirt, so I am now the referee for this match. Whitney, get in the ring and let's do this.

Whitney hands the titles to Viper and gets in the ring, the bell rings and Bob eyeing Sean moves towards Whitney when Sean cuts him off turning him around and says something about explaining the rules. Bob looks confused and Whitney comes from behind kicking him low, then drops him down in a reverse ddt. Viper lays the titles in a corner and gets a sledgehammer from under the ring as Whitney pins Bob and Sean makes a fast cound, 1.2.kickout..3! Sean is up and motions for the bell yelling that Whitney wins by pinfall.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Whitney Marret!

"System" hits and Bob gets up looking to grab Sean when Whitney yells at him and he turns getting hammered literally in his head by Viper's sledge. Sean turns and smiles, then drops down hammering Bob with punches. Viper pulls him up and motions to the top rope, so Sean climbs up and nails a flying elbow drop to Bob. Viper then pulls up Bob and hooks his arms, then nails the Unforgiven!

Nick Miller: Now that was not fair, Sean as the ref and Bob even kicked out, that was bullshit!

Greg Boone: Bob tried to cheat earlier, its all fair.

Nick Miller: The hell it is!

"To Live Is To Die" hits now and Viper has his World Title held high while Whitney has her Women's Title held high next to him and next to her is Jordan and on Viper's other side is Sean. The four of them stand tall in the ring raising their hands high for the crowd to see, the crowd booing them. They all exit the ring soon and head up the ramp when a huge burst of pyro shoots off on stage in almost a blinding light, then we see a flaming X in frot of the DVF, Whitney behind Viper who just stares at the flames pissed off, Jordan with Viper's back and Sean near Whitney. The SEFTron then lights up flashing the words, "Paybacks A Bitch".

Nick Miller: What the hell is that for, what does it mean, could this be that returning star, he was holding his arms in an X in the video. This is all the time we got though, hopefully we find ou tmore on this next week or even sooner maybe, take care everyone.

"Start A War" comes over the pa now and the DVF still stands on the ramp staring at the still flaming X as the show comes to an end and soon fades to black, then the logo flashes.......

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF