sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

back for more (jason stratus evolution rp)

Started by fkingkool8303, December 07, 2011, 10:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason stratus has made it clear that he is back and is ready for war.

His return match is going to be against Destiny Cena.

Jason: So i have to deal with destiny cena as my return match in the SEF. Well i understand that and i can't wait to get back into the ring. However there is something that makes me sick to my stomach. THat is to see that Chris Rogers is the Internet champion. WHat a disgrace to the entire SEF that he is champion. I don't give a damn about Sammy getting a chance at the belt again cause when i get done kicking hte ass of the worthless talent called destiny cena then i will turn my attention to our Internet champion.

Jason: WHat ever the case may be i have made it clear that i am back and better then ever. I have seen the light. No more darkness, no more soulless empire and more of all no more about this nightmare person you see. Now you are going ot see the real Jason stratus. You are going to see what i am all about.

Jason: you are going to see me. Jason stratus showing the world why i am going to be a force to deal with. For a little bit i was held down and brainwashed by a few people but now i am back and ready for war. i am going to kick ass and take names.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF