sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Seen More Than You Know

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 23, 2011, 03:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Tis the season to be merry or so they say, but for those in SEF it’s the season to be extreme, to go out into that wrestling ring busting your ass to be the best you can be. That’s the season in SEF every damn day and Impact X thrives on that and so much more as you heard from the infamous, the legendary, the iconic Shane Mack earlier. Christmas Carnage is approaching, just two days away from Christmas day and the night to follow it will truly leave a wake of carnage in the path of destruction in Louisville Kentucky! Not only does Mack face The Resurrector in what is expected to be one hell of a classic match, but another member of Impact X is in action defending her beautiful International Title in a triple threat match. Tina walks in to another challenge threatening to take her gold away as Jason Stratus looks to capitalize on yet another opportunity. The kid is good, he wants to be somebody here and SEF sees it otherwise he would not be in this match. Jason has a bit of history already with the other man in the match, the man defending his Internet Title in the triple threat match giving the winner the huge opportunity to be a double champion. Chris got beat by Jason a few weeks back upon Jason’s arrival, though nothing bigger was really accomplished by the winner, it was Chris who went on to win a title first. Tina, well, she has been busting her ass since day one and she’s never been shy about letting anyone know that, nor will she be shy about telling you why at Christmas Carnage it’s the real T & A who will be walking out with a title over each shoulder!

Then again, why does she even need to tell you a damn thing when she proves herself night after night in the ring? What has either Chris Rogers or Jason Stratus done to make themselves significant towards Tina, to make her feel threatened by them coming after her title? She has put away Xanthus, Ashley Pearson, and Derek Helms so far after sending the lowly jobber Midnight running scared out of SEF without even facing her one on one. Tina has earned that title and so much more, so much respect and admiration from fans, from those in the back, but as much as she has earned, even she knows there is so much more to go. To be a great champion one must rise to the occasion every goddman night and shove it all done everyone’s throats, so get ready boys and girl cause here is the real T & A!

And to mock ‘em all she is in her hotel room sitting on the end of her bed with her legs crossed, the right over the left, and Tina wears a short read skirt with a white furry trim on the bottom. Black strappy high heels cover her feet and her breasts are covered with a red halter top outlined in white furry trim. Tina also wears a santa hat matching her outfit and holds the International Title on her lap looking up with a smirk saying.

HO, HO, HO and a Merry Christmas to everyone watching, now on to business, to why I am taking time out of my day, to let Chris Rogers know that there will be no sneaking in to get a win. Well, if I can catch one of you by surprise and get the win, so be it, its your fault for not being ready if that is the case, but I honestly believe it won’t be for if your good enough to make it on this card, your ready. Thing is, this isn’t my first big show, this ain’t even my biggest match in SEF, but it is a challenge and it still feels like my first big dance making me more than ready to go out there and tear the house down. I still am as hungry as ever for success, to go out and show the world that Chris Rogers is not ready to hold this title laying on my lap, he would no less about what to do with it than he would know what to do with what is underneath the belt!

She smirks devilishly while patting the title and then says.

Your just a little boy Chrissy, a little boy who dreams big, but much bigger than you actually are. You have a long ways to go before becoming the greatest wrestler here, let alone World Champ, hell, this title I hold is way out of your grasp because it is held firmly in my own!

Her eyes light up and Tina moves the title up across her right shoulder, quickly switches her legs to cross the left over the right, then says with a smile.

The only one of us making next year our year is me for by this time next year this title could very well be replaced by the World Heavyweight Title or better yet, maybe I could hold both as I will hold both this and the Internet Title. Mark my words Christopher, I am walking into Christmas Carnage as the real T & A always does and making you kneel down to submit only there will be no pleasure from submitting to this woman, only pain when you wake up Monday morning realizing that you have lost your gold. And don’t worry Jason, I haven’t forgotten you, I know you’re a threat, if you choose to be. The problem is you may not choose to be and that makes this less of a challenge for I am walking into this match expecting to be pushed to the wall, forced to go to war as Chris said we would do, made to unleash everything I have in order to walk out with this gorgeous championship belt on my shoulder. I expect a match to end all matches and if I don’t get that, well then its just too damn easy and I’ll have no problem walking all over you to gain more gold. I’d love to be Internet Champion since after all, this would make a much better internet sensation than either of you boys!

Tina grins while standing and gesturing to herself a in a sexual manner, then she places her left hand on her hip saying with a smirk.

The truth is Christopher is that you have seen nothing yet for I’ve seen boys like you rant and rave and you’re a dime a dozen, so come up with an original gameplan if you expect to challenge me. Until then I’ll see ya Sunday and now I’m off to learn more about this business, to prepare myself for Sunday night when I tear through Chris Rogers and Jason Stratus all to further my legacy and gain more gold!

Still smirk and she brings her left hand up blowing a kiss this way, then holds the title up in front of her displaying it up close. Tina then steps around to the side and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF