sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Wolf Talks To Commish Carlos

Started by The Perry Family, July 13, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the wolf is walking in the commish office carlos mitchel she tired of not having any matches been what 5 months the hell i came here to fight i want to fight i don;t care what i have to do,im undefeated in single matches so i say next Anarchy i have a one n one match against anyone of your chosen.

the Wolf the wolf that hounds in the darkness listens to my prey and they know when iam hurt they know when i need to losen up and kick some poor soul ass all around the world until i can relax and take my time and do it again. my soul has rested to long pretty soon when the time is right it will need to be risen again.

she stay quiet for a short time takes a deep breath listens to howls of her wolf friends she then begin to talk.

the Wolf does anyone have the guts to step inside the ring with the wolf one herself come on find strenghts in your heart to go the extra mile dont let yourself be scared let yourself be free!! break the scared soul and go down the road and keep walking when ever the time is right

the wolf when ever the clock is on the right time the wolf and her friends will find you and when the time is right when my oppointent and i meet face to face oh then only then hahah will the souls be fighting like shiny stars and kick sss like never ever before.

she be quiet for while shut her eyes and begin to talk again.

the Wolf so let's make this match great,il even be in a match with in their favor,if im defeated if i let them suriave i mabye will let the broken down victom suriave. put something of mine on the line not sure what.

the Wolf u see iam fearless the wolf knows no fear the world i been fighting my entire life now it is my time to conquer the world so we i got to defend i will win i alway's winn.

the Wolf the world is my wolf forrest who want to be in my land of mystery.

the wolf wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF