sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Jade Calls Out Jason Stratus Again

Started by The Perry Family, September 08, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

de is in the ring with her devil playground crew and she looks around and begin to talk.

jade hey stratus hey jason stratus where the hell ru i been calling you out and of course you been ingoring me what ru scared of me or something of course you are if you was not scared of me then you would be accepting my call outs and not stay behind backstage like the bitches you are, i meann ru afraid me and my devil playground friends wil kick your ass if you come down to the ring which we proably will,

jade or are you just waiting to get inside of the ring,so i can destroy you like the little whiny bitch that you are which im going to do once we step inside of this ring face it your finshed we can not wait for this to happen we can't we really can't so you know what i will give you a head start

she drinks her cold beer,annd begin to talk again.

jade anyway if you going be a coward backstage which the hole world knows you alway;s going to be a coward rather you just admit you are a coward and get it out of your system worthless boy, which your hole family cries at the even sound of your name stratus what a stupid worthless wrestling name you know i bet your hole family ashamed of you and everything you stand for,

she drinks her beer again n wait for while and talks again.

jade you know i was thinking we need more drama in sefuw we need more stuff to get people talking that what we are here for,i bet he not even going to defeat me i know he not come on ru coming down or not.

jade come on get down here asap so we can see what kind of man you really are,i bet you are a lazy ass jobbor wanna be u get down here right now i will let you live hmm, would u like that jason come on im standing right here,not going anywhere you lazy bum what it going be or you a boy or ru yella.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF