sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Show Up or You're Fired (Reckless Rebellion)

Started by NBD, October 31, 2020, 10:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(ANA goes one on one with Simon Lee Nash in a first blood match at Reckless Rebellion and we haven't heard much from A Native Americano outside events where he may say a few words, we have heard very little from ANA in terms of promoting these events. But what is there for him to say, for the Owner of SEF to offer, for the defacto leader of the IXF, or nWs, we don't even know which group is taking over, or running dominant?????)

(So here we are in room at the SEF Hall in Flint Michigan where ANA sits at a desk because this is his office tonight seeing as how Reckless Rebellion is tomorrow night in The Mack Arena. ANA sits there at a laptop poking away at the keyboard with his face buried in the screen while it sits on his desk. He smiles a few times as he appears to read something, then pokes a few fingers again typing something, perhaps a instant message to a friend, or loved one!?! A few more minutes of this and ANA closes the lid to sit back and look up ready for business.)

"I have sacrificed my family life for this business and have no regrets, just continue to work harder to get home and enjoy the few minutes I have as a family. But tomorrow is a different family and Simon Lee Nash is overdue for this beating by my hands. The guy still thinks I instigated something between us years ago when I speared him in the ring, but fails to understand that as a man in my position, as Owner, as an active wrestler, I had a responsibility to insure every other wrestler was put on notice as far as promoting their brand on our shows, or in his case at the time, lack of. Now hey, look at me these days, hiding behind a pc to talk to loved ones I deeply care about and staying in the shadows of the nWs, yes, folks, new World society is what its all about and myself along with The Phoenix, Cliff O Clink, Nick Torres, The Resurrector, Viper, Hick Janes, and J X C are never going to allow SEF to be taken over. This place is for anyone and everyone to get over on their own terms, so Simon Lee Nash better get to stepping up or I'll make sure he steps out to the unemployment line after I bust his head open and make him bleed all over Flint."

(ANA leans forward to flip the lid back up on his laptop and looks to zone out reading something.)

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: A Native Americano, I guess here we go again. It's you and me one on one in a first blood match.

Simon: Seems fitting cause of the bad blood that we had in the past. It's funny, One day we are the best of friends with mutual respect and the next day we are each other throats and just want to be the shit out of one another,

Simon: We both have gone through wars and we have both gone through hell and back to show that we are the best in the SEF.

Simon: Now it's to prove where we both want to be at the top, Now we are looking to rebound after losing the big fatal fourway that could have made us the greatest world champion in the company but the way i see it. I have to take it one match at a time.

Simon: Tonight you and I, We are going to tear the house down and show the world why we are the best. One man will stand and the other will be bleed like a pig, One thing for sure, I will make sure that i am the man that is the last man standing not bleeding and a winner then i will focus ont the next job at hand, Winning the SEF TV World Championship on Wednesday in the triple threat match.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF