sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

RXP TV 7

Started by Daddy Mack, July 14, 2021, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

RXP TV 7

Date: Thursday, July 22nd, 2021 @ 7 pm EST

Bell Time: 5:30 pm EST

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Footsteps by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Mark Jackson v. Bill Roberts

Hal Havoc v. Hiroku Shinobi

Chris Crest v. Jason Price

Steve White v. Rob Ruckus

Main Event
RXP Title Coronation

NBD

Thursday, July 22nd, 2021

Bell Time: 5:30 pm EST

The SEF Owner stands in the ring wearing a grey hoodie covering his face and baggy blue jeans with brown shoes. The bill of his green hat sticking out and a shadow on his face seen from the three day old beard forming around his goattee. A mic in his hand and ANA says.

"A Native Americano is dead. This world does not deserve us. RXP is dead. But we are SEF. I am SEF. I am the Owner of SEFWUN dot com. And yes, RXPO, fuck it, its done, I don't care man, I am sorry to Havoc, I got plans for ya, and Price, maybe, oh man, I got ideas and RXP is just not where I need to go and lets face it, I am SEF, but we are SEF because I need you muthafuckas in the arena to make some noise and say it, we are SEF."

The crowd chants.

"WE ARE SEF...WE ARE SEF...WE ARE SEF..."

ANA says.

"There is no RXP Title and Cliff o Clink will not be getting awarded anything, however, fuck it, I'm the Owner, I can award Cliff o Clink whatever I want and the guy deserves to be World Champion, so he will get a shot at the SEF World Championship. I will address it on Friday night FAME, my real baby to bring SEF back, to make you all, to make us all say WE ARE SEF."

The crowd chants.

"WE ARE SEF...WE ARE SEF...WE ARE SEF..."

ANA says.

"By the way, to all the no good, two bit, low down, dirty cocksuckers who hate on us, where was I going with this!? Fuck, well, hey, RXP is dead, we ain't got no show for ya, the guys are coming out and give a free show cause when ya leave, show your stub and get a full refund, plus, drinks are on the house tonight and I can't promise anything, but maybe the Owner of this here Underground Arena will make an appearance cause he be promoting matches every night and as of this word, SEF is cutting its broadcast right now."

Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Footsteps by Pop Evil

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF