sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Here We Go Again. [Evolution 56]

Started by Bluelight788, March 16, 2012, 03:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

Derek Helms and Xanthus went one on one at Evolution 55 last week and had a very hard faught contest that ended in a bit of controversy. Derek won by disqualification, but it wasn't about who won the match, it was what took place after the match that would become the big story. Xanthus once again snapped, things turned hardcore, and Derek Helms became busted open from a viscious chair shot by Xanthus. The chaos continued until security came down to the ring and pulled Xanthus away from Derek. The two meet at Wrestle X in a Scaffolding Match, but tonight at Evolution 56, Derek puts his International Title on the line against the person he beat to become champ, Tina.

Derek cruises around town with a couple SEF fans he met while he's been in Tennessee. As they drive around town, Derek lights up a blunt and takes a couple hits before passing it to the next person in the car.

Passenger #1
Hey man, so what's up with Xanthus? I thought you guys were friends or something. Why does he keep snapping on you the way he did last week?

Derek Helms
Friends? Man there are no friends in this business. Having respect for someone is one thing, but friends are hard to come by in professional wrestling. Sure you may come into the business thinking you're everyone's friend, but there comes a time where you realize that these people are going to eventually fuck you over and do anything to get to the top of this company. I like fighting Xanthus, I have respect for him, but as far as friendships go, we are far from that. I don't know why he snaps the way he does, I don't know what goes in his mind, nor do I want to know what goes on in his mind. He probably feels that if he continues to wear me down, I won't be 100 percent to compete at Wrestle X. But even if I'm not 100 percent, one thing is for certain, I'm retaining that International Title.

Passenger #2
I remember being there when you won the title, it was an awesome fuckin' moment!

Derek Helms
I know, I was there too.

Passenger #1
You deserve to be International Champion man, you have been on one hell of a roll as of late!

Derek Helms
You're right, I do deserve this title. For far too long, that stupid blonde bitch had been wearing that championship around her waist, giving it diseases and shit, there needed to be some prestige restored to that championship, and I'm just the kind of guy to bring that prestige and honor to this championship!

Derek takes the blunt from Passenger #2 and takes a couple hits off of hit. He goes to pass it to the other person in the car, but pulls it back to him and takes one more hit before finally passing.

Passenger #1
Thanks, dick.

Derek Helms
Hey man, it's my weed, and if I wanna take one more hit before I pass that shit, so be it!

Passenger #2
Wow that was kind of cool what you said right there. Whenever you decide to retire from wrestling, you should consider being a rapper!

Derek Helms
I'm not retiring anytime soon man. I'm not like that coward bitch I used to be married too.

Passanger #1
Good to know you're still hating Ashley. What about Tina? You were a pretty big player back in your earlier SEF days. Would you consider getting with her?

Derek Helms
Here's the thing about Tina. She is smokin' fuckin' hot! I'll admit it, that bitch is sexy as hell. However, I don't know where her pussy has been and I would like to stay clean of diseases. Not saying she has any, but I just want to be safe! Like, I'm a risk taker, you know that, but Tina's vagina is something I'm not really interested in exploring.

Derek and the two other SEF fans are laughing and Derek takes his turn at the blunt again. He takes three hits and puts it out in the ash tray before continuing with his thoughts on Tina.

Derek Helms
Whether or not I would bang her is not the question you should be asking. You should be asking about the match between her and I that's going to steal the fuckin' show tonight. You should ask about whether or not I'm going to retain this title. You should be asking if Xanthus is going to show up after the match like he did the last time I faced Tina. I will answer all of those questions for you. You are damn fuckin' right the match is going to steal the show. Tina and Derek fuckin' Helms are going to tear up the Mid South Coliseum tonight in what is sure to be one of the best matches of 2012. And I am going to retain this championship. Tina is tough, but there is no way in hell I'm going to pull a Jason Stratus and drop the title to her in a rematch. As for Xanthus, he's welcome to join the party after I get done mutilating Tina, and I'll kick his fuckin' ass all around Memphis. It's going to be insane tonight, you have no fucking idea!

Derek lights himself up a cigarette as the two passengers sit there in silence nodding their heads, agreeing with Derek. Derek predicts an insane night tonight at Evolution 56 as we get closer and closer to Wrestle X. The tension between Xanthus and Derek keeps rising, but the story tonight is whether or not Derek can retain the International Championship against one of SEF's rising stars and former 2 time champion. Can Derek retain the championship and take it to Wreslte X for his Scaffolding Match against Xanthus?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF