sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Taylor runs into Whitney

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 01:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:75.95.100.102
Date Posted:06/03/2009 5:25 PMCopy HTML
Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had been looking for Midnight and she had no luck there and it wasent very fun as she knew that she needed to speak with her to get on the same page but she also knew that she had to just be able to go out there and face whoever got in her way and she knew that wasent going to be easy as Whitney Merrit was going to be in this match and Whitney was someone she respected because she had been around the block and then some! Taylor walked down the hall where most of the wrestlers hang out and she still didnt see Midnight but she did run into someone and that was none other then Whitney herself!

Taylor: Wow,if it isnt Whitney Merrit! Hey I know its been a while and I know we have a match this week but I want you to know that I am going to show you how much I have learned from you and the respect I have for you as I am going to give you a match like no other!

Whitney: Oh,really now! What makes you even think you can keep up with us in the ring! I know you did well in TNA but this is SEF and here is where I rule!

Taylor: Hold on a min Whit I never said anything about ruleing anything! I respect you and I hope we can be friends but for now we have a match and your the reason I came here because you told me that this place was where the real superstars play! I am here to win and to make a name for myself so I have to show people why I am the upset princess! I know no one thinks I can beat you and thats where I prove them wrong! I dont want to beat you and your team for just a win! I am doing this because its my first match here and I want to beat you to earn your respect!

Whitney: Well a lot of people have tried only to fail so I wouldnt count on getting your first win in this match but I will see just what you have learned and in the end you will see why I am the best diva in SEF!

Taylor: I am counting on your best because I know that anything less is a joke! Hell I havent even found my tag team partner yet for this match so I can see why your the best! I have seen how this place works and thats everyone is for themselfs and thats cool I can handle that! I also know this and thats you have to give it your all and push yourself to the brink and wheather im faceing midnight or even you I will push myself to the win because I have what it takes!

Now Whitney thanks for asking me to come here and come War I hope you really show me what your made of because I want to know just what I need to do to become a champion here! Whitney I hope the move here was the right one and only time will tell as far as that goes so with that said I hope your ready for a war even if my partney and I cant see eye to eye!

TBC BY WHITNEY OR MIDNIGHT
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Re:Taylor runs into Whitney
Date Posted:06/03/2009 7:18 PMCopy HTML

As Whitney and Taylor stared each other down, Lizzy comes walk up to Whitney,puts her arm on Whit's shoulder and then smirks.

"Well...I see Ms. Johnson running her gum and her partner, my sister is yet hiding yet again. COME OUT COME OUT Middy. You know lurking about isn't going to win you brownie points."

Midnight emerges from the shadows and lets out an evil laugh. She then gets in her sister's face.

"Watch yourself Jade...You know what happened to you the last time I kicked your ass."

Lizzy scoffed.

"Oh please Mid. You didn't beat my ass by yourself. You had Arianna to help out. If she wouldn't have been there..I would have wiped the floor with your poser ass. Oh and Elvira called..she said she wants her gimmick back."

Midnight shoves on her sister and the two goes nose to nose. Whitney tries to hold Lizzy back while Taylor makes the big mistake of putting her hands on Midnight, to hold her back. Midnight slaps her in the jaw and then hovers over top Taylor as she holds her jaw in pain.

"Stupid mortal. Don't EVER..and I mean EVER put your grubby hands on me again, or you will be wishing you hadn't angered me."

Taylor gets up checking her mouth as Midnight continues.

"Elizabeth Jade Hyde..you will find out in that ring how more superior I am to you. Then you will have no choice but to bow at my feet."

"HA! In your dreams Middy. In your dreams."

"We shall see Jade.."

TBC BY ALL FOUR THAT IS IN THIS MATCHUP

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:06/03/2009 8:09 PMCopy HTML

Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor checked herself out and now was very pissed as her partner wasent going to be someone she was going to work with but she knew she had a match to get ready for so she glared back at her and she spoke her mind! She looked at her like she wanted to kill her but she did nothing for now.

Taylor: Ok,you want to be like that then thats fine! You want to be a one women show then thats cool but dont ever put your hands on me again! We have a match to get ready for and if we cant work togather then ok I can deal with that. I will give my best in the match and after its over if you want a match with me then fill free to speak up because I wouldnt mind showing you just how good I am in the ring!

Now since you have a thing with your sister I guess I will let you stir that over but make no mistake and thats im comeing to War to win so dont get stupid and get in my way because if you do when that matches is over you will wish you handnt crossed my path!

Now Whitney before I go I want to thank you for telling me about this place and well you were right and thats there are a lot of women here that need to be put into there place and this is where the real superstars play! I look forward to this match and I am more then ready to prove myself here so it looks like SEF has a great match for War and it should be a good one,that is if my partner can got her head out of her ass and get focused!

TBC BY ANYONE IN THE MATCH!

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:70.217.179.82
Date Posted:09/03/2009 2:16 AMCopy HTML

//Warning- .The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

(Whitney just stands there laughing at Midnight and she stops. Whitney is seen wearing a blue halter top that ties in the back with a matching mid-thigh skirt and a pair of black knee high leather boots. Her hair is half up and half down with her diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a blue colored oval pendant that has a diamond in the middle. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. She also has the MCW Championship over her right shoulder. She looks at Midnight and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Middy, my darling....you are so funny!

(Whitney continues to laugh at her and Midnight looks to get pissed and Whitney continues to speak.)

Whitney Marret:
Midnight, you really don't want any of me but you are gonna get some of me if you like it or not because on WAR, I don't care if your sister here tries to stop me. I will beat some sense into your lil brain of yours that you are just like me and the rest of SEF.....MORTAL! I mean, what the fuck are you trying to say that you are? A vampire? HAHAHAHAHA! C'mon! Don't get me started, okay? Women like you are a dime a dozen and you can be so quickly replaced. And you know what, I fucking dare you to try any of that dark mysterious mind bullshit on me because hunny, it won't work. Viper's trained me not to let people like you get in my head and fuck up my game. And you are not superior to anyone in this business. Except the legends that have made it so for us to do what we love. So get off the pedestal that you are on! There's no bowing at feet here in SEF, chica. But if there is, you should be bowing at mine for paving the way here in this company for you to be here. Without me, bitch, you wouldn't be here. So grow up and act like a an adult. Do it for your own sake because if you don't, I will knock some sense into you and make you wanna be ass wake up and realize that it's not Halloween 24/7/365 days a year.

(Midnight looks super pissed and walks off leaving Taylor, Liz, and Whitney standing there as the there of them laugh. Whitney whispers something to Liz and Liz nods and walks in a different direction. Whitney looks at Taylor and says.)

Whitney Marret:
You do realize that come WAR, I will be testing your every move that you make in that ring?

Taylor Johnson:
Yeah, that's what I'm counting on. I want you to give me everything that you have because I want my teacher not to hold back.

(Whitney walks over to Taylor and puts her arm around her on her shoulder.)

Whitney Marret:
If that's what you want, you've got it. But..

(Whitney backs Taylor against the wall and says.)

Whitney Marret:
I'm one teacher that you are not gonna get a long with. You had best be on your game with me because with everything that I've taught you, I've kept some secrets. You see, you made call yourself "The Upset Princess" but you ain't nothing yet like me. I do hope that some day that you will be because in you, I see so much potential but right now, I'm gonna treat you like I was treated when I started out wrestling. But seriously girl, you had best be on your toes with me because on WAR, I will make sure that you never forget this lesson that I teach you. So, do you think that you are ready?

(Taylor nods up and down. Whitney then smiles and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Okay. If you think that you are, then you are. But your learning ain't over yet.....not over with by a long shot.

(Whitney and Taylor walk off as the scene fades to black.)

Whitney's Thoughts...

This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.

Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:09/03/2009 3:22 PMCopy HTML

izabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

The show comes back on the air and it sees both Whitney and Taylor walking down the hall and Taylor stops and gets Whitney in the corner and she stalks over her and it looks like there about to fight but Taylor smiles and then starts to speak!

Taylor: I know your not going to be someone thats easy to beat and I know all the moves in the world wont help anyone if you dont have the head smarts to win! I have watched you and I have seen your skills! People dont know that you have no fear! People dont know that learning is something you can do everyday! I have watched and learned for over 2 years and I have learned to expect anything!

Whitney you will get my best tonite and win or lose your going to know im here as well as the rest of these divas! I came here because you told me this place was a place that I could really make a name for myself! I plan on showing SEF that im a great diva like you have and if it means I have to beat you to prove it then so be it! I always will hope that we will have some sort of friendship but I know that in the ring there are no friends just someone that wants to beat your ass!

Whitney I am thankful for your help and I hope that in time this place will see that im worthy of some kind of title and when that day comes I will be ready so Whitney get ready for a War because tonite I am going to show the world who the hell I am!

Taylor smiles as Whitney is a little shocked that she corned her to tell her this and Taylor smiles as she sticks her hand out to shake Whitney's...

TBC

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF