sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Da Gangstas' Dominant Woman Speaks ({Wrestle X and WAR})

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:75.219.240.247
Date Posted:27/03/2009 9:25 PMCopy HTML

The True Dominant Woman of the Ring....Period!

Warning: The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! 
Whitney Marret

{Well, the time has come for Whitney to battle it out with Scorpion again. To her, it's beginning to become like a broken record playing over and over again. But this time, it's on the grandest stage of them all for SEF. Wrestle X. There's a lot of weight on her shoulders to beat Scorpion and with her dad screwing Troy Storms out his win, there's a lot of thoughts and ideas that Dick is gonna put it to Whitney at Wrestle X. But as we have seen in the past, Whitney performs great under extreme pressure. But is this one case where she will falter and lose the MCW Championship to someone that she believes doesn't deserve the title or will she prove why she is the dominant one in SEF? Then on WAR the night after Wrestle X, she's on the card to tag with Chris Orton, X, and Nick Torres against Scorpion, Logan Dudley, Staci Sparxx, and Richard Martin. With all those combustible elements, something is gonna happen. What tag team is gonna win....who knows? But all that Whitney Marret's fans no is that she will give it her all either way and try to help her team. Is Sunday and Monday gonna be the two days that Whitney experiences true victory or not?}

(The scene opens up to a view of a house that looks like a huge white mansion with two white fancy pillars in the front. The view then cuts to the inside where the camera pans around from left to right. The camera then shows the inside of a living room where there is a black leather couch, two cream colored armchairs, a entertainment center that has everything  from a 70" plasma HD TV to every game console that could be created to a very sophisticated home theater center, and a steel and glass coffee table. The camera pans around more and shows a wall with trophies, championship title belts, and other awards of the like. The camera then comes upon a woman sitting on a black leather couch watching TV. The woman also has on a pair of beige pants with a black silk halter top and a pair of beige colored flip flop slippers. She also has on diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a diamond teardrop pendant. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. She then looks over and sees the camera and turns the TV off. The woman is none other than Whitney Marret, the MCW Champion. Whitney looks into the cameras and says.)
Whitney Marret:
Man, these upcoming two days, I'm gonna be busier than a bee gatherin' honey. On Sunday, I'm facing Scorpion for my MCW title. Then on Monday, I have to team with 3 others to face my dad, his skank,  a nobody Dudley, and my least favorite person in the world. It don't bother me any. It really doesn't. I know that I can get thru this without breaking a sweat. I mean, I've been doing stuff like this since I founded SEF.
(Whitney then takes her slippers off and sits cross legged as she looks into the camera and says.)
Whitney Marret:
Scorpion, this Sunday, you and I will do battle once again to decide once and for all who should hold the MCW Championship. I hope that this is the last time that I have to face you because facing you is getting kinda redundant. I'm sick of it, personally. But it makes me think. Do you really like facing me because you can touch what you know that you will never have? Are you really that jealous of Mack that he has the best thing in SEF? If so, too fucking bad. You don't deserve a damn thing after joining up with that bastard father of mine. It's really sad that you are jealous and desperate. But hey....you are just like the rest of my victims. Just remember that in the past, it was me who stood tall at the end of our matches together. NOT YOU! I'm the one with the MCW title around my waist and it's gonna stay there for as long as I want. You do not deserve my title and you ain't getting your greedy, grubby hands on it and tarnishing it. I'm sorry that you want it but you ain't getting it. So Scorpy-poo........get ready for true dominance in the form of a woman to reign down upon you with all kinds of hell. I'm ready for ya!
(Whitney uncrosses her legs and stretches a bit then gets up. She then walks over to the bar and sitting on the bar is a bottle of Capitan Morgan. She pours a small glass of it and sits on one of the stools and says.)
Whitney Marret:
Then I've got to contend with my dad, his skank, and two others Monday night. Oh well, I guess Staci will find out why I'm the dominant one in the company. Staci, hunny, you know, you start off with a small, little pile of garbage. And it's small enough to where you can simply ignore it. But then that pile of garbage begins to grow, and grow, and then it starts to stink Really bad, until it's such a problem that you can't ignore it anymore! The time comes when you gotta take that garbage out! So, Monday night, I'm gonna take out the biggest piece of trash I've ever laid my eyes on! What we're dealing with is a fake, plastic gold digger who is looking for more than a relationship with my father...I am the dominant female...I am the top bitch! I just don't see what my father sees in a woman like you. You all fake and nothing sincere. You've got my dad by the balls and by his wallet. Come Monday night, I will make sure that you are gonna me undesirable to my father in which, he will leave you and then, you will go back to 8 Mile where your stupid skanky ass belongs. You know Staci, since you seem to wanna get your hands on a Martin so badly, then I'm more than happy to oblige you. But Staci, consider this, the next spanking you get, will be my open hand across your pretty little face! And Staci, it's no secret that you're a bitch, but tonight, in this very ring, you're gonna be my bitch!
(Whitney then drinks the Captain straight and then talks more.)
Whitney Marret:
Richard Martin....Dick as you are to the boys in the back.....my father. What a example you are setting for me. Here mom has been dead for sometime now and the best you can do is some cheap ass, disease ridden whore from 8 Mile that's got more diseases than a woman living in Africa. I mean, what happened to you? I mean, I thought that you would find someone that would be like mom but I guess not.  I guess it's gonna take me knocking some sense back into that thick dumb head of yours to make you realize that Staci isn't the right woman for you. Dad, I used to respect you and want to be like you but I realize that you are nothing like the man that I would have killed to be like. And to think that growing up, I loved you. What a stupid girl I was. Come Monday, you're just gonna get your ass handed to you by your own daughter. And I know you've got to be wondering what I saw in Mack to marry him, huh? You know, I have to admit. I used to get butterflies when Mack would look at me. I didn't want to. I didn't really mean to...but he was so strong and powerful, and he outsmarted you by teaching me everything that I know about this business from his mind. I don't care what you have in mind for my partners but if you even think of hurting him, think again. Bring it on, dad. Mack means more to me than you will ever. You could die and I won't weep. I would rejoice. You know what, Dad? I'm not Daddy's Little Girl anymore......I'm "Daddy" Mack's lil girl. But I've got a question for you. Do you think you could hurt me? Do you think that you could use....I don't know...a sledgehammer on your only daughter? You wanna bash my brains in? Do it! Raise a sledgehammer high above your head and bash in my brains! I dare you!
(Whitney then pours another glass and downs and says.)
Whitney Marret:
For all those that I'm about to face, you seriously don't want to beat me because if you do, I will come at you with everything I've got and make your lives a living hell. I will win and my team will win on Monday. If anyone ain't down with what I've said, I've got two words for you.....
(Whitney gets up and turns around and smacks her ass and says.)
Whitney Marret:
KISS THIS!
(Whitney then turns around and there stands Mack looking at her with a smile. She walks over to him and hugs him and the kisses him as the scene fades to black.)
 -x- Disclaimer -x-
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF