sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Bring It!!!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.107.3.2
Date Posted:17/07/2009 12:38 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" came on the air, Chris Orton appears on titiantron getting a huge reaction from SEF fans, so Orton was looking at SEF World Heavyweight Title knowing he going to defend it soon once he knows who he is facing in "Street" match at Golden Glory, and Orton decided to address who does he want to face, and who he is facing on "Extreme" this week.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", we finally will find out who going to face me at "Golden Glory" for SEF World Heavyweight Title in "Street" match which means myself and whoever I am facing fighting in the streets, so who do I want to face at "Golden Glory" I already beat Scorpion twice his chances are up facing me again. I got no problem facing Nick Torres knowing he would bring his "A" game which I will do the same for him, and we have D-Von Dudley the same man who attack me suggest we fight in the streets, so I would love to face him beat him in the streets, because he talks about himself getting beat up. I know how it is fighting on the streets with bullies, thugs, and punks trying to test each other to see who is tough. D-von Dudley might think I don't know nothing about the streets which he is wrong, because I been in fights on the streets facing punks thinking I can't fight on the streets, so I might be a thug or some bad ass dude thinking I can beat everyone walking on the streets. I am someone taking every challenge that been put in front of me rathers it's hardcore, steel cage, locker room brawl. or some dangerous match I always bring my best to every match, so whoever wins this match I will be ready to defend my title at "Golden Glory".

Chris Orton hears pop reaction from SEF fans, so Orton lick his lips started addressing who he is facing on "Extreme".

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I am wrestling Suicide Hawk every person that I face would trash me for being a paper champion, so I figure this is perfect time to show everyone the reason why I am SEF World Heavyweight Champion against someone who wants to beat me really bad in that ring. I have step in the ring with very best in SEF from Xanthus, Mack, Scorpion, Jordan Brooks, and the list goes on and on, so I am facing Suicide Hawk a guy I don't know much about. I do know one thing that this guy is like the rest want to prove something the question is what Suicide Hawk wants to prove that he can also beat me just like everyone who I face end up losing. I'm sick and tired of people who question me being SEF World Heavyweight Champion thinking I lost to D-Von Dudley and tag team match last week prove that I'm a joke champion, so I'm going to show you what kind of champion that I am wrestling like a true champion. I know I still got a lot to prove in some people eyes, but I will prove that I am still the best in this business by going out there get a win over Suicide Hawk it might be not that easy, and I am facing tough challenger. I welcome any challenge or new match that who I am I never back down from no one or lose my focus what's in store for me, so the only thing I got left to say is Suicide Hawk get ready and bring it!!!

#1 by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton really want to prove to people that he is the best in this business, so he looking forward to proving it in a match against Suicide Hawk, and "Extreme" went to a commerical break. 

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF