sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Retribution Will Be Mine At The Cost Of Your Girlfriend!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 01:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:174.42.161.78
Date Posted:18/11/2009 11:51 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Retribution Will Be Mine At The Cost Of Your Girlfriend!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Pain"  by Three Days Grace
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in from a TV spot for SEF and standing in front of the interview area of the Turner's Hall in Cleveland, Ohio is man dressed in a pair of black wrestling trunks with "Brooks" in a metallic red lettering, a black t-shirt that has a skull and devil's wings on the front in a bloody red color, and a pair of black leather wrestling boots. He also has the King of SEF title on his left shoulder. The man is Jordan Brooks. Jordan looks pissed off and he opens his mouth to speak.)

Jordan Brooks:
Last week, I got screwed out of my title shot because of a bunch of bitches came out. Now, I have to start all over again. Orton, you got fucking lucky last week. But I swear to you this.....that title that you are carrying around is going to come home to me. One way or another, my title is come to me where it belongs. Now I have to face your bitch and watch closely. It might be one for you to look at what I am going to do t her. Your sweet little Taylor is going be on the bad end of an ass kicking.
(Jordan takes a breather and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Taylor, you seriously do not want to piss me off. But it looks like I am already there. Just because your sweetie-pie has my title, you are going to be the first one that suffers my anger. But do worry or fret your pretty little head off, maybe after our match, you can come and see what a real man is like and leave that pussy ass of a little boy at home. And then maybe not, because Taylor, I don't lower my standards for no one and plus, having a woman is like having a never ending wart on your fingers. Just don't beg for me to stop because Chrisy-boy is going to find out the hard way that you don't fuck with me. I will not stop until you submit to me or I plant your beautiful face into the mat. Either way, I'm going to make a statement by letting you be a sacrificial lamb for my anger, my angst, and my hatred for Orton.
(Jordan looks severely pissed and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
After tonight, I'm going to mow right through the competition and be the number one contender and beat Chris like his daddy should have and I will become the SEF World Heavyweight Champion once and for all. But first, Taylor will get a taste of my sweetness as her body is going to be racked with such pain that all I gotta do is give her some Protection, then show her my BAD side, and then it's all over. Taylor, get comfort while you can....You're gonna need it after I'm done with you!
(Jordan walks off as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF