sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Don't Ever Piss Off An Italian......Not If You Value Your Life!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:174.42.203.30
Date Posted:01/12/2009 5:21 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Don't Ever Piss Off An Italian......Not If You Value Your Life!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Fuck That' by Kid Rock
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
{Last week on Extreme, we seen the return of a man that hasn't been inside of a SEF ring since the tragic accident, Mack. And we also seen Jordan Brooks and his lovely partner, Bethany Sorrows, get defeated by Chris Orton and SVD. The way that the match was going for a bit, it looked like Brooks and Sorrows might get the win but Orton  hit CKO and pulled a lifeless SVD over Jordan for the win. Now this week, Jordan get a little measure of revenged in facing Orton and SVD. This time, it's a triple threat match. Now most people might think that this match might not favor Brook but in a triple threat, who know what will happen?}

(The scene fades in from a commercial to show a view of a very heavily decorated looking locker room and as the camera pans around, there's a man sitting on a black leather couch and beside him on the arm of the couch is the King of SEF title. The man is Jordan Brooks and he looks very pissed off. He's wearing what he had on last week. Jordan soon speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
Well, I guess that the only way that Orton can beat me is to have someone else to pin me for the win. Oh well, Orton, you will find out that I am the one that will be the next SEF Heavyweight Champion and my friend, there's not a damn thing that you can do about that. I am barking at your back door and like I said last week, you'll say you are, everyone always does, but truth is, your not ready for me. I admit I was not ready for that match over the vacant title we had, my mind was thrown off track with that tragedy, but now I'm making up for what I should have won, I am winning that bet from you and Chris, you can't stop me, your not ready for me, your only gonna be ready to be a former champion again. Unlike last time though, you won't get the belt back because you won't ever beat me! Just ask you poor girlfriend about what I am capable of doing to a person in the ring. I'm sure that she's been having nightmares of what I've done to her. Tomorrow night, you will get defeated. Not by SVD, but by me!
(Jordan sits up a little still looks pissed off and then speaks some more.)

Jordan Brooks:
SVD, you are a great person but as a wrestler, you kinda suck. I mean, you were beaten by a woman for the International Championship. That's pathetic! More of a reason for me to oust you from the ring. You are one more person that I've got to beat on my path to the gold. Don't get it in your head that your going to do what it takes because I've heard it all before. Just spare us the inconsistence of your lies and not show up. Leave it up to me and Orton to battle it out because if you get in the way, I'll end your night faster than you can think. You really don't deserve to be in the main event with me. You are just some jobber that came here to SEF and now, you will realize that you truly belong amongst the mid-carders if not even lower than that.
(The sound of a door opening is heard but no one is seen as Jordan smirks cockily. He then says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Little boys, you are stepping into the ring with someone that has no compassion, no remorse, and no conscious. I don't care what I do you in the ring because no one is beating me and trying to take my spot that I've so rightfully earned. Get over yourselves and get a clue. You're gonna need every ounce of whatever you've got to take me down. Orton.....SVD.....I'm going to bring some Protection because you are gonna need it. And once I've hit BAD on each one of you, it's all over! Tomorrow night, it's going to be me with my hand held high in the air as I stand over your useless bodies and then it's onto Apocalypse where I will draw first blood and become the rightful champion and have my title!
(The scene soon fades to black have Jordan gets up off the couch and a woman from the back of the person is seen hugging.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF