sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Partners or Enemies!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 07, 2023, 01:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:27/01/2010 1:34 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Partners or Enemies
Ravenna Crow,Ravyn Crow, Mack
Roleplaying for "Extreme"
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene opens up with Chris Orton appearing on titiantron, and SEF fans gave him a huge pop reaction, so Chris Orton discuss "Crossing The Line" facing Mack with his title on line, and the match on "Extreme".

Chris Orton: "Crossing The Line" is the next pay per view, and I'm sure lots of people are looking forward to seeing myself vs Mack in a "Hardcore" match with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on the line, so I'm sure lots of people want Mack to win or myself to win. I have retain my title and beat every challenger that put in front of me, but Mack is the one I want to beat to further my successful career in SEF calling myself a legend in SEF. Mack is a legend in SEF, and I respect what he has done as a professional wrestler, but I never beat Mack at "Crossing The Line" I will beat him and retain my SEF World Heavyweight Championship.

Chris Orton licks his lips, and SEF fans are cheering in the background, so Orton continues to speak.

Chris Orton: Mack and I are partners on "Extreme" to take part of this tag team title touranment, and our first challengers are Ravyn Crow and Ravenna Crow, so this match will a piece of cake for myself and Mack to get a victory, but I know people are expecting Mack and I to throw down make a statement, so I don't need to make any statement, because I am SEF World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight on "Extreme", Mack and I can be partners or enemies, so whatever happens out there for me it's about winning SEF Tag Team Titles, and I'm sure Mack feels the same way.

"You're Going Down!" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, Chris Orton smiles in a cocky way, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF