sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Message Will Have It's Own Reward For The Devil's Messenger!

Started by Liz, April 07, 2023, 01:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.223.63
Date Posted:27/01/2010 10:15 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\ The Roleplay of Gabriel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Gabriel
 D
e
v
i
l
'
s
M
e
s
s
e
n
g
e
r

{When the scene comes back from a TV spot for Crossing The Line, there is a man sitting on a wooden bench with a black baseball bat in hand. This man is wearing a black baseball hat, a black t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, a black leather vest, and pair of black leather biker boots. This man looks up at the camera and he is Gabriel. He looks dead into the camera and says.}

Gabriel: Man, I had Orton right where I wanted him and having that title in my hand last week.....God, I realize something. Orton don't deserve that title he's carrying around. Soon, he's will be relieved of the burden of the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. And that man that will do so is me.
{Gabriel grasps the bat a little more harder and he then speaks again.}

Gabriel: Diamond Dogg, you really shouldn't want to get to know me. Because once you do, I am either your worst nightmare or something that you wouldn't want. And you saying that you would bring back prestige to the SEF International Championship is a complete asinine thing for you say.  I mean, c'mon! For you to say that the blood of the three of us is going to give it a nice shine had to take balls. The only ones that will bleed in this match are you and Nicky Venom. Not me. I'm not afraid to bleed for something that I want. To describe yourself as the next big thing is cool but you ain't. I am a man that will make you stop questioning things when you should let things happen. Like for example, me beating your senseless ass and for me to win the SEF International Championship. Tonight's not your night, Dogg!
{Gabriel then tightens his grip on the bat a little more and frees his mind more.}

Gabriel: Nick, if you think for one second that tonight that you will walk out of this building the SEF International Champion, you've got to be delusional. All you are is a paper champion. That's all you are. So, tonight, I'm going to be the one that's standing over yours and Dogg's bodies the new SEF International Champion. And Nicky boy, you are no Devil's Saint because quite honestly The Devil himself don't have saints. And if he did, I would be the first one to be number one. That's the truth. Like it or not. That's your deal.
{Gabriel stands up with the bat and just grips the bat even tighter. Gabriel then speaks his mind once more.}

Gabriel: Tonight, Nicky boy and Dogg will find out first hand at what I am capable of doing when my back his exposed. If I feel like it, I will bring this bat with me. I don't care what is at stake. Tonight,  I will make an impact and then all of SEF will have their eyes on me for once. So, The Message will get delivered tonight, no doubt! But The Devil's Messenger will get the gold. It's a simple process for me. Not for you dumb-asses!
{Gabriel turns around and then hits the camera as the scene turns into snow and the scene fades to black.}
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Liz Decker

Gabriel

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF