sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Mack, The Four Of Us Are Going To Take You Down!

Started by Liz, April 07, 2023, 07:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.219.88
Date Posted:01/02/2010 4:25 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\ The Roleplay of Gabriel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Gabriel
 D
e
v
i
l
'
s
M
e
s
s
e
n
g
e
r

{The scene opens up and shows the view of a snowy park in Owensboro,  KY. The camera pans around and the nameplate of the park is seen and it says "English Park". There's a parking lot over to the left and straight ahead is a flight of stairs that lead to the Ohio River. Standing on the pier is a man with a slate gray hoodie one with a pair of baggy dark blue jeans and a pair of black Nike Airmax. The man just stands against the pillar of the archway for the stairs to the river. This man is Gabriel and he appears to be smoking a cigarette as he looks out at the water, he says something.}

Gabriel: So, Mack, you are daring me to put you down? I would be so happy to do so. I mean, it would be a way to shoot up the ranks of @#$. Ohhhh, I meant to say EF'NW. And plus, it would be such a bonus to get rid of the trash that is you, the son-in-law of Richard. Dick might give me an automatic by for the EF'NW title. It's my time to make sure that you are in no condition to fight Orton at Crossing The Line. I just don't understand why the oh-so-great Mack gets a title shot in the first place. Tonight, I am going to step up and stomp you down , Mack. It's time for you realize that you don't belong here in @$&,  err....EF'NW. You are some piece of shit cluttering up the roster. And it's your time to leave. Go away. But after tonight, you might see what I am talking about after the beating two parts of DSS, your opponent from last week, and myself.
{Gabriel takes a drag off the cig and the speaks again looking at the camera.}

Gabriel: You may think that you are going to go through me and my partners but that's where you are wrong. I don't care what you do to me. I will get right back up and fight until there's nothing in my body, mind, or soul. Yeah, you might have beaten me in the past but this time, you are not going to get as fortunate. Tonight, you will be left in that ring a bloody and beaten mess. Because if memory serves me right, I was the one laid out on the mat when we competed against each other. This time, I'm going to be one that has my hand raised in victory with Rayvn and Midnight along with Dante Davlin. Buddy, you are in some hurting. And I am so glad that I'm going to be able to inflict the pain on you.
{Gabriel takes one last drag and flicks the cig to the ground. He stands with his hands in pockets and says.}

Gabriel: Tonight is just one of many nights that I am going to be victorious. Mack, you and the rest of $&@......EF'NW are just going to have to get used to it. Going through hell, Mack? Nah, this is just heaven compared to what hell we have for you. Get ready, Mack......well, you are but I am ready more so than you are. See ya in the ring, Mackers!
{Gabriel smiles a little and then walks off down Hanning Lane as the scene fades to black.}
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Liz Decker

Gabriel

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF