sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Crossing The Line Promo (Everyone read!!!)

Started by Midnight, April 07, 2023, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.210.222.17
Date Posted:07/02/2010 1:14 PMCopy HTML

Giggling is heard as the camera turns slowly around a city. It stops on a girl who is sitting upon a statue of a horse. The horse is sky blue with clouds on it. The girl is straddling the horse. She looks at the camera, smiling. It's Megan Sorrow. She blow a kiss at the camera before climbing down. A voice is heard from behind the camera as Megan begins to walk down the street.
???: Megan, camera is rolling.
Megan smiles dressed in her red dress with matching high heels. She sits on the front steps of a two-story house.
Megan: Thanks, Teri. 
Megan takes a deep breathe before looking at the camera. 
Megan: Welcome to my hometown Louisville, Kentucky. Home of not only myself but of the Kentucky Durby. Home to Thomas Edison at one point in time and also, hometown of that hunk, Tom Cruise.
Megan strikes a silly but cute pose from her seat before leaning back on the steps.
Megan: But come this Sunday, Louisville is going to be home to a blood bath. It will be the hometown of the first ever Crossing The Line PPV. Three matches of pure hell. A match between MACK and Chris Ortan. A match between Nikky Venom and Diamond Dogg. And an F'N Rumble between the rest of the roster. The winner of the rumble gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at Wrestle X. 
Megan looks at the night sky before looking back at the camera. 
Megan: There will be alliances but it will not matter. The alliances will be shattered once that bell rings. As much as I love my parents, I will not stand by their side in this match. I will step all over them to get what I want. I will make them bleed for this chance. For, once everything is all said and done, I will stand victorious.
Megan looks at a picture of Nikky she has in her lap.
Megan: Nikky, you own my heart. That won't change. Steve may of won the match but he let me go. My family has to accept that. I wish you the best of luck in your match. After you have won your match and I have won mine, we should go celebrate. I know a few places we can chill out. 
Megan blows a kiss at the camera.
Megan: Peace out everyone. Welcome to my playground
TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF