sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

They are crosssing the line,but i have already crossed.

Started by SVD, April 07, 2023, 09:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVD

salmanvandam007                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:81.153.252.184
Date Posted:05/02/2010 4:43 PMCopy HTML

My Words• Okay lets get serious..short but its the thread.
Crossing the line is the upcoming EFNW where superstars are gonna cross the line,but for SVD he has already crossed the line...(tbc by me but laters)
+.Blackroses.+

SVD

salmanvandam007                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:81.153.252.184
Re:They are crosssing the line,but i have already crossed.
Date Posted:07/02/2010 5:41 PMCopy HTML

My Words• Okay lets get serious..short but its the thread.

Crossing the line is the upcoming EFNW where superstars are gonna cross the line,but for SVD he has already crossed the line and if you want to know how?Well if you miss the last night Extreme where SVD make his unexpected but rumoured return to the company and not just made a return but came in Mack's aid.Both are  getting quite close friend .SVD resigned with EFNW just a few days before this rumble match was announced.Mack personally contacted SVD and ask if he wants to come back."Hey Mack,Sure I would happy to be on the show".That was the answer from the Hardcore legend and since then rumours,promos ,spoilers and certain segments begins to air on every week of Extreme,but then the last Extreme before the PPV SVD made a gigantic return,helping his friend Mack,and after the show went off air he commented,"I came here to help Mack and thats why i am back"

+.Blackroses.+

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF