sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Gotta be carefull[Sorry Short Again]

Started by SVD, April 07, 2023, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVD

salmanvandam007                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:86.171.166.225
Date Posted:16/02/2010 12:10 PMCopy HTML

My Words• Okay lets get serious..short but its the thread.
Extreme is right around the corner and what a main-event they have this week,as SVD will be teaming up with the World Champion Shane Mack ,along with Mack's championship to be on the line in this unique tag team match up.It is reported that if even SVD gets pinned,Mack loses his title.So SVD has to be really really care full and as we speak,SVD was walking backstage when he saw Shane Mack standing their infront of his championship.SVD shaked his hands with him and smiled,"GOOD LUCK,SVD".SVD nods as Shane said it."I hope you make sure I have my title in tact",SVD nods again,"Anyway lets go".With that both begins to head towards the ring for the match,as scene fades.
+.Blackroses.+

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF