sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

A Rocket And The Devil's Protector Tag Together And Will Get The V For Victory!

Started by Liz, September 25, 2023, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.176.28
Date Posted:10/03/2010 2:30 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The view opens up to a view of outside of the Hilton in Belfast, Ireland and the camera pans up to show a view of the top floor windows. The scene cuts to the view of the king studio room where a man is standing at the open window smoking what appears to be a joint. This man is Gabriel Brooks and he's wearing a black t-shirt with a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball on the front of the t-shirt, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain connecting to his wallet, and a pair white Nike Airmax. As he exhales the smoke, he turns to the camera and takes one more hit. Just before he exhales, he puts it out and places it in one of his jean pockets. Gabriel looks a lot relaxed and soon frees his mind.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Well, Blaze spoke and I am not that impressed. He was more focused on having Mack recruit him more than anything. Dude, get your head out of your own ass. You should have your focus on me and The Rocket. I mean, you must have some problems. I really don't get you, dude. What's your deal? A wannabe clown or something? You don't make any sense!
{Gabriel sits in the oversized black armchair and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
SVD, haven't heard much from you since you got dropped like a bad habit by Mack. Why's that? Did you finally see the truth that Mack is nothing but a user and once you've served your purpose, he gets rid of ya? Haven't you learned anything? I guess that you are that stupid and blind. Oh well, your downfall. It's almost comical in a way. You are nothing but a piss-ant to Mack and you know it! You and Blaze are going to your asses handed to you by me and Rocket. There's nothing that you can do about it. And you know it. So get used to being on the losing end of the stick. After we're done with you, we are going to be the ones that have our hands held high in victory.
{Gabriel pulls out a pack of Marlboro reds in a box. He pulls one out and puts it in his mouth and lights it. He takes in a long drag and exhales as he puts the pack on the bed. He looks into the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
SVD and Blaze, just know that when Rocket and myself are standing tall at the end of the match, don't get pissed. Just move on and fight another day. So, you two on the same page? If not, you need some major tag help. But then again, you can't get past The Devil's Protector and The Rocket. Then you guys will accept the reality that you are looking at the new EF'NW World Heavyweight champ come Wrestle X. I can't speak for Rocket but I'm ready. I bet you guys ain't!
{Gabriel then gets up out the chair and tosses the cig out the window and closes the window. He strips down to nothing but his pants and walks into the bathroom. After he closes the door, the scene fades to black.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF