sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

With Lacey Daniels

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, September 25, 2023, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:12/03/2010 11:59 AMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
With Lacey Daniels
Lacey Daniels
Hey Lacey! I just wanted to do a r/p with ya!
Lacey Daniels only!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
It's Saturday morning, Chris Orton and Lacey Daniels are having breakfast at a local restaurant before heading back on the road, so Orton decided to speak.

Chris Orton: You know Lacey I wanted to know why you decided to pick me over other guys in the locker room?

Chris Orton starts eating his breakfast, and he drinks his orange juice waiting Lacey Daniels to speak.

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:92.24.104.64
Re:With Lacey Daniels
Date Posted:14/03/2010 12:42 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

With Lacey Daniels

4 Way Dance vs Amy Summers vs Tina & Vikky Lynn

mmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Vikky Lynn

None .. yet!

Yep a lil roleplay is good for all of us! ;)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey pulls the fork out of her mouth slowly and seductively, knowing the Chris is watching her every move with eager anticipation. She puts it down on her plate and smiles. She reaches over to lightly touch Chris on the hand as she plays her fingers  across his palm.

LD: Well there's a lot of reasons ... the big one being we're so alike. We're both majorly talented but keep getting overlooked by the powers that be because of who we know, or in your case who you are related to. We both know what it's like to live in someone's shadow and we're both determined to do whatever it takes ...

Lacey pauses as she digs her nails into Chris's hand slightly for emphasis.

LD: .. and I do mean, whatever! ... it takes to get to where we should be! We deserve so much better than what we've got and together ... we're gonna rise to the top of the heap like the cream of the crop we are. We we finally get where we want to be .. people will be saying Nattie who? ... Randy who?

Lacey smiles as Chris nods his head in agreement as he squeezes her hand.

LD: I heard about you before I came here and I picked you over everyone else because I knew you were the one man here who could give me what I need ... right?

Lacey lowers her eyes before looking up at Chris and licking her lips lightly waiting for Chris's response.

TBC: Chris only

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:15/03/2010 11:46 AMCopy HTML

With Lacey Daniels

Lacey Daniels

replying back!

Lacey Daniels only!

(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.

Chris Orton smiles a bit, because he knew what Lacey is talking about, so he thinks what to say next started talking again.

Chris Orton: Give you what you need huh? What is that pleasure, hot sex every single night? I don't date women who want to have sex with me suddenly tell me I'm their baby daddy, so what exactly the need I can give you?

Chris Orton starting feel little weird, because whatever Lacey Daniels needs is might make Orton feel less draw towards her, so he waited to hear what she got to say.

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:16/03/2010 5:24 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

With Lacey Daniels

None .. yet!

replying

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey pulls her hand away at Chris's tone of voice. And raises an eyebrow at him.

LD: Jeez lighten up Chris .. what you never been teased before? I mean have I jumped your bones yet? Nope I don't think so, so what are you getting all bent out of shape for? And as far as baby's go .. whoa there boy! That is a long way off in my future, so don't even go there!

Lacey runs her fingers through her hair as she tosses it back over her shoulder and puts her hands flat on the table.

LD: In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not like every other woman you've met. Maybe the only ones you've known are talentless skanks who need a man by their side to get anywhere in this business ... if that's the case I feel sorry for you because you've never had the pleasure of knowing a woman like me and let me tell you, it's an experience most men would give their right hand for.  I don't really need you for anything because I am more than capable of doing it all by myself ... I just figured we were in a similar situation and could maybe have some fun together and help each other along but if that's not what you want just say ... I got no problem with it.

Lacey's eye soften as she leans across the table towards Chris.

LD: C'mon we're having fun ain't we? I just want to get to know you a little better, but like I said it's your call.

Lacey leans back from Chris as she waits his response.

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:16/03/2010 11:25 AMCopy HTML

With Lacey Daniels

Lacey Daniels

Your reply is what I wanted to hear! lol

Lacey Daniels only!

(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.

Chris Orton smiles holds Lacey Daniels hand, and he thinks what to say to her next, so he started talking.

Chris Orton: What you said I wanted to hear, and I am having fun with most pretty woman I ever met, so did anyone tell you that you have pretty eyes?

Chris Orton smiles at her just staring at her pretty eyes, and he waited to hear what she got to say next.

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:16/03/2010 12:10 PMCopy HTML

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

With Lacey Daniels

None .. yet!

glad you liked it! :)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey smiles back at Chris as he compliments her as she laces her fingers through his.

LD: You know I think I have been told that once or twice

Lacey raises her eyebrow.

LD: But has anyone ever told you that you got pretty nice eyes yourself?

Chris ducks his head a little as though blushing slightly and Lacey reaches out and lifts his head up.

LD: I'm guessing from what you said earlier .. when I was being a little too forward shall we say ... that you've been burned a few times ... naw, you don't have to tell me cos it ain't important now ... just remember what I said .. I'm not like any other woman you've been with and I'm not about to rush into anything  .. sex or a relationship. Right now I'm just happy hanging out and getting to know you better .. and of course, if we can help each other out when we're working then that's all good too ... but it's a mutual thing ok? I help you, you help me ... not just one person doing everything for the other. Sound good to you?

Lacey looks into Chris's eyes as she awaits his response.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
Date Posted:16/03/2010 12:53 PMCopy HTML

With Lacey Daniels

Lacey Daniels

Reply back!

Lacey Daniels only!

(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.

Chris Orton finishes his orange juice, and he thinks what Lacey Daniels has to say started talking again.

Chris Orton: Sounds good to me! How about you and I take a little walk in the park, and we get to know each other little bit more.

Lacey Daniels: Sounds good to me!

Chris Orton and Lacey Daniels gets up from their chairs, and Orton leaves few bucks to paid the bill, and he and Lacey made their way out of the restaurant, walk across the street to the park. They both walk reaching the park bench, sitting down, watching birds eat from the ground. Chris Orton looks at Lacey Daniels started talking.

Chris Orton: Tell me about your childhood!

Chris Orton put on his sunglasses to protect his eyes from sun, and he waited to hear from her.

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #7
  • PM
Date Posted:17/03/2010 11:38 AMCopy HTML

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

With Lacey Daniels

None .. yet!

replying :)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey takes a deep breath as she leans back against the park bench and tucks one leg underneath herself.

LD: My childhood? ... well nothing special really .. got 2 older brothers who used to tease me all the time, so when Nattie suggested I come with her to train to wrestle I figured it would be a neat way to be able to give my brothers a little payback ...

CO: So how do you know Nattie Neidhart?

LD: We both went to Bishop Caroll High School and we were cheerleaders together, she's a couple of years older than me and ... way skankier too

CO: So I'm guessing she's not a friend of yours anymore?

LD: You can say that again! That two-faced back-stabbing bitch went back on every promise she ever made ... when we started training together we always said we would be a tag team and work our way up to the big together, always helping each other? .. Yeah that lasted until I graduated from high school and she was going nowhere and my star started to rise. People were taking more notice of me than they were her and she didn't like it .. I guess the final nail in the coffin was her uncle Bret taking me under his wing. She'd nagged him for years to train her but he never would, but after seeing me in just one match he wanted to mentor me and teach me everything he knew ... she hated it and soon after that we fell out completely. Ever since then she's used every chance she's had to put me down .. but I guess the truth is no matter how much you polish it ... shit don't shine!

Lacey and Chris laugh together.

LD: So tell me about you?

Lacey looks into Chris's eyes as she awaits his response.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #8
  • PM
Date Posted:17/03/2010 12:10 PMCopy HTML

With Lacey Daniels

Lacey Daniels

Reply back!

Lacey Daniels only!

(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.

Chris Orton hears little bit about Lacey Daniels, and he ask little bit about himself, so he started speaking to her.

Chris Orton: Well, I was basketball star in my high school, and the girls wanted me so bad, but I was never in a serious relationship, because girls wanted to get laid to be popular, so I move to Canada playing basketball independent league for fours years decided what the hell try pro wrestling the rest is history. I know you gonna ask me what are my interests next, so let me tell ya that I like all kinds of music, I like to lay back at home just forget about work, enjoy relaxing in my hot tub or cool off at my pool. or riding my cars. What are your interests.

Chris Orton looks at Lacey Daniels smiling at him, so he waited to hear what she got to say about the question.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF