sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Aftermath of Extreme...None Match R/p (Orton,Lacey,Mack Read)

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 26, 2023, 09:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:10/04/2010 5:13 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8LgbxsXc26ZuUnMaBmBQeIT1HW6kWhR6WnP28rOJdX2OJ5RMJgJ0uBN0GbK24ln-RyCLIZW27h_D96Eak_wfHQ/SteveWeigelBannerI.jpg
Steve Weigel - I'm standing here tonight to just talk about my upcoming match with Mack  in two weeks and a few other things. See in two weeks I walk into the biggest match of my career. A chance to hold what means more to me then anything in the whole wide world. The world championship. First before I talk about the match and Mack lets talk about what that championship means to me and everyone of us wrestlers on the roster.

Weigel is seen walking cocky down the long white hall ways of sef. Steve has a cocky smirk on his face as he takes his right hand and tips his cowboy hat to the camera as saying hello to everybody. In his right hand he is carring a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. Drinking it as he walks down the hallway with no care in the world.

Steve Weigel - The world championship to all wrestlers is like the holy grail. Something we all fight to get to it and saddly its something most of us never get to touch. When I first held mine, my life change because my dream came true. But thats not enough for me, because I want to hold it one more time. When your the champion your lost in time. Time stops and were on top of the world for the little time we hold it.

As he got that out of his mouth two beautiful young blondes wearing tight jeans walk past him smiling and waving at him. Weigel turns around checking out their asses in those tight jeans smirking and as they turn their head around to see if he is checking them out weigel winks at them and they giggle and keep walking. Weigel turns around and keeps walking cocky down the hallway with a big grin on his face.

Steve Weigel - Sorry its the cowboy in me. Women love to ride cowboys. If you know what I mean. See if I win this match its just a plus for me because I have done everything in life I set out to do. I have held a world championship and I became a dad of two beautiful kids. Now I just need a beautiful woman by myside and trust me when I say I'm working on that Chris Orton.

Right then weigel turns the corner and runs right into the beautiful and sexy Lacey. Steve helps her out and smiles at her. She jerks away and gives him a mean look. Steve grabs her and pulls her closes to him and plants a big wet kiss on her. They kiss for a second as Lacey pulls away and slaps him across the face. Weigel smirks and turns his face. Lacey gives him the finger and kicks him in the nuts. Weigel falls to the floor holding his area. Lacey walks off sexy shaking those amazing hips of hers as she walks away. Weigel gets up with a tear in his eye.

Steve Weigel - God I have to have that woman by myside. She is amazing and drives me crazy. Well on extreme I made a statement to Orton and I hope he takes me for real and okies the match. But the loser lost his championship so he might be scared to lose his girl now to face me. But who would blame him everybody knows I'm better in the ring then he is and I'm better in bed then he is.

Steve comes to a stop looking around confused. He is standing in the middle of the backstage area and its empty. Weigel looks around to see if he see's anybody but noone is in sight. Weigel takes off his cowboy hat and itches his head before putting it back on smirking.

Steve Weigel - Shane Mack I have watch all your promo's on video and I seen your weakness son. You talk about the same shit in all your promo's. You keep repeating the same shit over and over ago. We all know your ego is big son but I going to knock you back down to my level when I win your championship in two weeks. Win or lose I will hold my head up high after our match knowing I gave it my all. I'm going to light up that stage like the fourth of july when I win that championship. See I'm ready for this match. I'm not the same weigel that lay down for you. I'm the person who beat Jimmy Stryker for that world championship over five years ago. You might not be him but I know I can beat someone who isn't even in strykers leauge. Mack in this match your going to have to anwser for all the wicked you have done. Yes in two weeks it will be a crime when I steal that world title from you. Remember in two weeks when I beat you and I will son, you will become my lacky. That means you have to whatever I want you to do. And on the next show you will go out to that ring and with your head held high you will tell the world that I'm a legend and that I'm better then you and you will tell the whole world here is your new champion The Legendary Steve Weigel. After that you will tell the world that Steve Weigel is and has always been better then you in and out of the ring because you will have too. Because your my bitch boy. Hell everybody already knows that you suck thats why Bobby James turn on you too. I knew it would happen. It was only a matter of time before he did what I did a while back ago. This is america and the good thing about that is that dreams come true and mine is about to come true again. I will have my hand held up high with that championship around my waist. And maybe afterwards The Predators will get back together. Hell look at Bobby James already holding a title and now its my time to stand up and take the ball and run with it like a fat boy runs after the last piece of the kfc chicken. Like they are going out of business. You will fall down the rankings back to the bottom of the list after I beat you and others will have a chance to step up and live their dreams. I will hit you so hard with my suicide that you see stars and it will be brought to you courtesy of The Legendary Steve Weigel. Because I will put a boot a boot in your ass in two weeks. So you better be ready for a fight and bring everything you got to this match.

Weigel is still looking confused that no one is in sight. Weigel turns around as if he is going to leave the arena. With a cocky smirk on his face he winks into the camera as sef goes to break and the scene fades to break.

TBC: By Anybody!

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:78.146.232.65
Re:Aftermath of Extreme...None Match R/p (Orton,Lacey,Mack Read)
Date Posted:10/04/2010 9:40 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

Aftermath of Xtreme!

Fatal Five Way

mmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Megan Sorrow & Midnight

None .. yet!

just going with the flow

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey leans back against the wall listen to Steve Weigel ramble on to himself about what a stud he is and how he's gonna kick Shane Mack's ass as she wipes her face with a kleenex. What a total and utter douche!  As she listens she gets more and more angy until she turns back around the corner to face Steve. His face lights up as she approaches but her expression gives away her pissed off mood. He smirks at her anyway.

SW: See I knew it wouldn't be long before you changed your mind ... want some more of that cowboy lovin' I'll bet

Lacey pulls a face like she's going to vomit and shakes her head in disbelief.

LD: Is it pretty in your world Steve? I mean, because you are obviously living in a fantasy land if you think for one second someone like me would be remotely interested in someone like you. The only way a loser of your calibre could even come within reaching distance of someone like me is to sneak attack me. Let me spell it out window-licker ... I don't like you!! ... I can't stand you!! I wouldn't do you with Midnight's! ... Are ya getting yet? .. Is it even coming close to penetrating your little pea brain? ... And as for the match you wanted against Chris ... I got an even better idea ... how about we make it a tag team match ... you and Amy  vs me and Chris  with the stipulations to be decided later on? .. Oh and as far as me being on the line ... do I look like a damn object to be passed around to you? .. You probably only have experience of women who have absolutely no self respect and are quite happy to be passed from man to man like a bottle of Jack but me ... naw I'm way more choosy than that! I only date who I want to date ... and you ain't even on the list! ..

Steve is slowly stepping closer to Lacey as she rants with an evil glint in his eye as she finally holds out her hands.

LD: You take one step towards me and I will seriously endanger your health! .. What me kicking you in the nuts was blatent enough for you? ... Listen very carefully retard ... you are only going to get yourself hurt ... big time!

Lacey smirks as Steve pauses for thought.

TBC: Anyone!

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF