sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Knighthawk at the massage parlor'Extreme promo'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 09:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:02/06/2010 12:18 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/font]
[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]
[/font]
[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].On the day of June 2nd just hours before the night of extreme and the 10 men battle royal we find Knight Hawk training in his own way.Th crew walks threw the doors of A well spoken of establishment and Knight Hawk is finally spotted getting A massage.[/font]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::Glad you could join me in my training.Nothing like A full body massage to get the blood pumping and the muscles  in working  order.The last time I had A match was ironically A championship match and I won .Who wants to break tradition?Sure as hell not me.Now the only three wankers and wankets who seem to be focused or partly focused on extreme is Justin Rodgers,Bobby James and The Nasty Divas.You see while I am 100% focused on winning and by that I mean by hook or by crook I will walk out the champ.And  when I leave with the championship Justin will leave on A stretcher with most likely A halo attached to his head to keep his spinal cord from snapping from his neck being broken.Talk all you want Justin,do you actually think you are getting under my skin by calling me names?It sure as hell seems that I The Dark Prince are making your stress level go up.I heard about your attack on Lucas but you allowed him to survive which means you have A conscience you love your brother even though he despises the ground you walk on.Let me tell you what pity is Justin,pity is being weak and the weak perish as you will soon.See your not at all thinking about your match your thinking and concerned with 20% of it and the rest is on when your ole lady has her child and you have to play wheel of father.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color][/font]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk pauses for A moment and begins to laugh his ass off[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color][/font]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::OOps sorry chick continue with the massage.Now Bobby James the man who thinks he's the shit but in reality is full of shit.How is Boston's bloody sport teams going to win you this match.What are you going to do get the celtics to fight your battles for you.You seem like the type  that is so full of shit if I did put you out of your misery brown liquid would ooze out your ears.You want to know what made you champion Bobby?Fate made you champion and fate will deem you a loser tonight.Consider yourself lucky you dont have A contract on your head like justin does.You will walk to fight another day because think of it like this you are much like the nasty divas and you will be just another human being to be defeated by Knight Hawk The Dark Prince.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/color][/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The scene fades to black

end of r/p
[/b][/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The scene fades to black
[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF