sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Harts are nothing but trash (Extreme R/p#2

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 29, 2023, 10:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:70.133.170.253
Date Posted:07/06/2010 4:53 AMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to a darken graveyard. Where the only light is coming from the moon and Miss Summers is standing over a grave stone.

Amy Summers - Ladies and gentlemen the late great Bulldog. Lets have a look back on his career. He was never a world champion. Damn everybody knew he wasn't good enough to be one. Even Bret himself knew that. Your daddy was nothing but a piece of shit and now the bug's are eatting on him. He was a loser alive and still is in this grave.

Amy laughs a bit.

Amy Summers - And what about Bret Hart? Well the wwe even knew he wasn't good enough so they had hbk fuck The Hitman over. And what a match that was. Only because HBK was in it. See your family means jack shit to me. The only thing that matters to me is making a impact on extreme. And that I will do.

Amy looks up at the moon.

Amy Summers - I never thought about killing someone until now. Don't make me Jayden! If I can't have Weigel did no one can have Weigel. Hmmm..... I could just kill him to end that promble. Sounds good to me. Maybe I will and that would make me very happy. Were you trying to tell me my role bitch? Bitch you got life fucked up. I will bitch slap your ass.

Amy smirks into the camera.

Amy Summers - Am I crazy? Yes! I'm the crazies bitch you will every meet and coming up on extreme Jade, Hayden and Jayden, I will show you how just crazy I can get. Why wait until our match? You three better watch you backs, backstage on extreme because you wont know when and you wont know where but I will be there and attack all of you one by one.

Amy starts walking with the camera.

Amy Summers - Weigel you have crossed the line. Next week I'm challeging you to a match. One on one in a hardcore anything goes and pin falls count anywhere. So nut up boy and become a man and fight me. We end this once and for all. You think your mack's lacky and that your waiting for the right time to take his championship? Your nothing and you have always been that and will always be nothing.

Amy laughs a bit.

Amy Summers - Bring your prett new girlfriend with you at that match that way I can fuck her up some more after this week. Always love blacking a pretty face. But this week I have a big match against three other women. They are all losers who will fall short of beatting me for the three count and thats a promise.

Amy stops and stare's into the camera.

Amy Summers - I will make this short since I have things to do. This week is personal and business. Business part is making a name for myself and the personal part is taking out Jayden and ending her career. Bottom line is I'm better then everyone in this match. Because all the harts are nothing but jobbers who never make it. So what Bret won a world title. WWE seen he was nothing and fucked him over just like this week I will fuck you guys over and let Dusty or Lacey get into our match I will beat them down too. Because I'm that much of a bitch!

The scene fades to Amy laughing and walking off.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF