sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Ash Extreme

Started by Kristin Fox, October 01, 2023, 07:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:28/07/2010 8:25 PMCopy HTML

Ash20Silva20banner.png picture by kristinbenoit97

.//Roleplay Title\\. .//People Mentioned/Used\\. //.Record\\. .//Stalk Me\\. .//Out Of Character\\. 
Ash 179read it2x former SEF Hardcore champ/multiple master of martial artsBlank 

"The Phantom"
{We open on the opening scene of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.  Jay is rapping 'Fuck, Fuck, Mother, Mother Fuck Fuck,}

Maegan Fox-Silva:"Really?  Again?"

{The camera swivels to see Maegan all sweaty, dropping her bag on the corner of the dresser.  Maegan pulls off her t-shirt, not realizing that Ash is still taping.  She kicks her Addidas sneakers off and pulls off her juicy couture short shorts.  When she looks up she smirks.  She puts her hands on her hips, covering a tattoo on her hip.}

Maegan:"Enjoying yourself?"

{Ash sets the camera on top of the hotel room t.v.  He leans down to turn the t.v. off and walks over to put his hands on her shoulders.  He kisses her.}

Ash:"I'd be enjoying myself more if I had cut my promo before you finished."

{Maegan smirks}

Maegan:"You're still not calling me Boo Boo Kitty Fuck."

{Ash chuckles}

Ash:"No, soaping you up would be a better idea if  didn't have to cut my promo."

Maegan:"Why didn't you cut it while you were training?"

Ash:"I was preparing for the battle royal.  When you left the bed and it got cold I decided to put a couple extra hours in on trying.  Justin is already well on the way to beating everyone else in the battle royal."

{Maegan smirks}

Maegan:"Why don't you cut your promo and then join me in the shower.  If you get in there before the hot water runs out then {she winks} I'll do that thing you like so much."

{Ash turns her around and kisses her on the side of the neck.  He then pats her on the ass}

Ash:"Get in there.  {he turns back toward the camera} "You know, Mack, I don't know much about you other than one I get from watching the SEF Archives.  From your promos, {he shrugs} you keep talking about how bored you are.  Maybe you need someone you've never wrestled before and someone whos specialty isn't wrestling.  My first love is martial arts and I am late in the game as far as wrestling goes but I certainly wouldn't bore you.  I know the rules of the battle royal and the idea of giving everyone a shot, even those who have dissapointed you in the past.  I couldn't find it in myself to keep facing the dissapointment over and over again.  So I don't have to repeat what everyone has said and kiss your ass about that's why you are the way you are.  I do have to agree that what you can't prove is just someone's oppinion and oppinions are like assholes.  Everyone has them.  I may not even be worthy of getting in the ring with you, but for the other people in the battle royal?  I can say with a fair amount of certainty that Sterling will come for me first so once I get past him and his petty jealousy...first because my woman is hotter and second because he probably couldn't win a match without cheating.  {he smirks} "You noticed how when he realized that Justin was going to beat him Ashlee and Geek Boy ran to help him.  Now putting my hands on my wife in this match may be a dream for a lot of these freaks that we have to face but those of who think less of her because of her gender will find their nads choking them because she will certainly crotch you for disrespecting her.  Grace will too.  You'll see a lot of fun when it comes down to the Legacy in the battle royal.  So Mack, {He salutes him} I am a unique competitor from where I come from so possibly you haven't faced as many martial artist as you have wrestlers. Now, I'm going to have fun with my wife."
The Phantom

Jason6-1.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Name  "The Phantom" Ash Silva
Weight 235
Height 6'3
Finishing Move Phantom Fate Submission
Trademark Air Phantom
Managing/Dating Maegan Fox-Silva

Disclaimer : This is a layout made by Luke You may use it because it is a free layout created by him. However, if you want to use his layout you have to promote his work and keep the disclaimer on so he can make more and better layouts than this. Thank you for using a layout created by Luke

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF