sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin rp 3

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 05:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:19/09/2010 3:52 PMCopy HTML

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Legacy.jpg The Legacy picture by pegasusfeds10
|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy&The Infection/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~Homies by ICP|| MComments ~ Wrote this last night. Lacey what did I tell you about crawling around in my head?
{Justin is reclined back on a couch watching a movie.  We turn to the t.v. to see that he is watching Rocky IV.  He turns to where he is facing the camera, but stays relaxed on the couch in a pair of black warm ups and white athletic socks.}
Justin:"Some people think I should be in the middle of nowhere busting my ass like Rocky did when he was booked to face Drago after the death of Apollo Creed.  Those people, {he chuckles} are not old enough to drive yet, but seeing this was on t.v. I thought it would be a fitting introduction.  Now, maybe if I had to face some legend like Mack or if Nick Torres I'd go out to my former step-dad's and train in the desert.  I'd have to get my mind right so that there would be no excuse if I lost rather than the fact that they have more big match experience than I do.  But Orton you're not Mack or Torres.  You are just another guy who has the desire to be great, even more than that, a great champion.  Do I sweat you?  Not any more than I would any other normal match.  In fact, if you couldn't tell, I'm pretty zen right now.  I may even call Pizza Hut and have them send me a pizza while I make popcorn.  Then after I walk Rocky destroy Tommy Machine Gun Kelly, I'll get up, pack my gear, and meet my family for a prematch work out before heading over to the arena.  Does it irritate you that I'm not all shaking over your big comeback?  Do I mind being your first big match back?  No, I'm actually pleased because I've wanted you in the ring for awhile.  You were the 'it' guy.  The one rumored to give Shane Mack the only match this year that wouldn't bore the hell out of him.  Well, Mack's not here right now but I'd be more than willing to snap your ankle for him.  {a gong emits from his phone.  He reaches over picks it up, reads the text and smiles.  He then looks up} You know I bet you think that the reason I wanted to face you has to do with Lacey.  {shakes his head} No, that's not it.  I've heard how good you are.  I have even heard Mack mention it.  If Mack thinks you have talent, then its my job to break you and use you as a stepping stone to get back to Reynolds.  The heavyweight title should have been mine.  I would have locked the Koji on and walked out the arena with the title but your jealous and spite ended that match pretty quickly when you knocked me senseless punting me in the head.  No, I didn't forget that.  I remember all kinds of obstacles to my first SEF hw title match.  This match with us, Orton, I know it won't be the last.  It's only the begining of a rivalry.  You may very well be the first person I have to defend the title againist when I get it or {he grins} you may even be the person who I take the title off of.  Either way Orton remember, this is only the begining."
quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF