sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

This Is Stupid,

Started by Drake Sage, October 02, 2023, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Sage

Drake_Sage                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:23/07/2009 5:45 PM
  • IP:184.76.127.186
Date Posted:26/09/2010 7:55 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Drake Sage that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Xcplicit/DrakeSage-1.png
. The Real God.

The Scene opens up in the back where the camera catches Drake watching last weeks show on Extreme. Watching his match with Shane Jericho he laughs and snickers at every attempt Shane had. Then the final match Ares. He ignores most of the match. Once the Punt to the head veres he laughs at the camera and begins to speak.

"Drake "
That is a great way to make an impact. Wouldin't you say? Reminds me of when i took out RF5 in their own company. Reminds me of when Brock Lesnar started in WWE. He dominated. He showed his true ways. Evil. Evil ways is what he proved to be. Then he turned into a football player. Still wore tights. Now hes in UFC. Still wears tights. Damn. Whoever did that is looking to make an impact.

Snickers at his remark

"Drake "
Now onto my problem. I'v been sitting around wondering. Pondering and thinking about what i have seen so far in SEF. I have been put up against jobbers. Kids that can't match my strength. Everyone saw what i did to Jericho. I dominanted him. Everyone seen how he acted. He has not won one match. I made my debut. I impacted myself on the first night. I did what others could not do. Make some one look bad. I made him look so bad it made his name look bad. It even made Chris Jericho mad. I called him and he told me that he felt the pain and suffering i game Shane from his seat at home. Whats up Chris? I also told him this week on Extreme i'm going to take out his love child and just end his career once and for all. Management once i beat this kid. I better be reconized for what i am going to keep doing in this federation. This kid goes on about doubters? he has millions of them. Even his own fucking brother doubts him. Even his sexy little girlfriend Brandy doubts him too. Did you see how she acted when he wanted to quit? In her mind she wanted to say quit so i can be beside the REAL...GOD! Drake Sage. Be by someone who isnt going to think about quiting and even if the chance were to happen lose a couple of matches and decide to quit. Check this Shane. EVERYONE losses matches. Its how you learn how to not make mistakes and win. hell i have lost many matches in my career. Now look at me. I'm the REAL fucking GOD! The real deal holyfield. Shane come SUnday you will not be able to talk. Because i'm going to shut you up then take your girl from you and show her how a real god gets down.

Drake relaxes for a minute after the comments he has made. He looks around the room for something and grabs a book. Drake sits on his chair opens it.

"Drake"
This book is called " How You Know Your A jobber" Camero i want you to listen very closely. Shane mostly. Oh chapter four. What not to say in a promo. Never implicate that Chris Orton is some ones lonely fan. Heh thats a good one. Damn thats one quality for Camero. Oh here is another. Chapter 6. Never make an alliance with some one who is as ugly as Mae Young and has the smarts of Eugene and has talent like Jillian Hall. Damn. Camero you alligned yourself with one ugly bitch. Oh. Another. Chapter 9 Never underestimate someone by saying " look at the rest who have said that and see their pain " Camero all jokes aside. You have been here for a year. No one likes you. Management must not like you. If you have been here for a year. WHY the hell are you in the lower cards? Must mean like this book sais your a jobber. You and Shane should have a match to see who the biggest jobber is in SEF. Actually Ares is the biggest jobber. He has no friends. He got jumped then Punted in the head by some mysterious guy. Funny. Now Camero. I'm not going to tell you how bad im going to beat you and Shane on Sunday. I'm going to let you imagine. Let you dream. Let you get your hopes up because come Sunday. When all three of us are in a match. I know you both will tag team on me because i am the biggest threat in the SEF today, Tomorrow, next week, Next year, or in this decade. You can dream as much as you want. Go ahead, but come Sunday. I will prove to the SEF and the Management that i am not low card material. I am higher up and way more talented then these kids in this federation that i have to face on Sunday. So kids get ready. Get ready for the match up of your lives. Once you get in the ring with Drake Sage. The Real God. Ask Shane it gives you a burden on your career. You will want to quit after i beat the living snout out of you. While my career here in SEF is starting. Camero....Shane... your careers wont even have a beginning. It will start with an end. Get It...Got It...GOOD!.

Drake gives his little smile as the show continoues and the camera fades to black   
This Layout Was Made For Drake Sage by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF