sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Extreme Revolution

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:14/10/2010 10:25 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt Fox is seen walking down the hall wearing jeans with a grey shirt and blazer.  He has a folder under one arm and knocks on Viper's door.}

Matt Fox:"I got the match lined out for the Transcontiental Title.  My entire roster, with the exception of Justin will be in the battle royal.  He is preparing for his match at Extreme and is confident that he will be in your title match at the ppv.  {he hands the folder over.}  "Do you need anything else from me, V?"
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

Taylor Andrews

The_Original_Viper                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:23/07/2010 10:05 PM
  • IP:98.135.14.206
Re:Extreme Revolution
Date Posted:14/10/2010 10:39 PMCopy HTML

Viper just looks up from his desk which has nothing on it except now the folder which he looks down at it with a slight smirk. He looks back up and says to Matt.

Oh, so you want a ten person battle royal to name your first ever Transcontinental Champion at Extreme Revolution, alright, sounds good, but hey, what do you think about your first Wildside promoting a World Championship match?

Matt looks stunned by this and Viper just leans back in his chair smirking. He wears a black casual suit, picks up the folder and smirks saying.

If ya want to that is, not sure your plans for FFE, just willing to help. Now to file these papers properly!

Viper takes the folder tossing it behind him to the floor and smirks saying.

No offense kid, but I do my filing up here!

He leans forward, elbows on his desk and looks up more serious asking.

So, you want the match, World Title defended at Wildside and I guess to name a contender SEF would have to promote a battle royal at Extreme Revolution, but that's if you want the match on your card, what do ya say?

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:14/10/2010 10:43 PMCopy HTML

(Date Posted:10-14-2010 9:25 PM)
Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt Fox doesn't know how to respond.  He wants the match but he is still somewhat intimidated by Viper}

Matt Fox:"Of course, I would like the match.  Any chance you'd come out of retirement to teach Reynolds a thing or two?"

..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

Taylor Andrews

The_Original_Viper                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Register:23/07/2010 10:05 PM
  • IP:98.135.14.206
Date Posted:14/10/2010 10:55 PMCopy HTML

Viper leans back shaking his head side to side a little and strokes his beard, then says.

No, but instead of a second battle royal, I will handpick two men to fight at Extreme Revolution for the shot at Wildside, then again, who says Reynolds is gonna survive the pay per view?!

Matt nods in agreement at that possibility and says.

True and thanks man!

Viper stands up and offers a handshake saying.

Your welcome brother!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF