sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Wedding Bells For Shane & Brandy

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 09:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.7
Date Posted:19/10/2010 4:30 AMCopy HTML

WARNING 
This roleplay may contain graphic content not suitable for children to see. It may contain strong language, sexual reference and damn good roleplaying, if you think you can't handle that click the x in the corner and close the browser. If you want to continue in your journey, then please proceed to read on, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Roleplay Title: Wedding Bells For Shane & Brandy--PPV RP1
People Used/Mentioned: Cody, Shane/Johnny Camaro, Oktober Sumers, Fay Grimm, The Grand Minoru, Grace Payne, Maegan Fox, Knox O'Bannon, Dusty O'Bannon

Music Inspiration: "Georgia Clay" by Josh Kelley
OOC: Here is RP # 1
Now normally Shane and Cody would be fighting, but not this time more like having a disagreement. They are at their home that they do share together when they really have to, and in this case they do. Shane recently asked Brandy to marry him which she accept. Ellie is excited that her parents are finally gonna get married, and Cody didn't know what to think. In a way he was happy for his brother, but kinda disappointed that he didn't tell him sooner then waiting until now.

Shane Jericho

Cody I took Brandy out to a fancy resturant, and I proposed to her that night. We are gonna be getting married soon, and I know we are both in the Over The Top Battle for the FFE Transcontinental Championship aganinst alot of people I am so happy. What do you think bro?

Cody Jericho

Congradulations I guess, but you could have told me after you proposed to her not wait until now. I am aware of the match, but with your new attitude I am not even sure what you plan on doing.

Shane Jericho

Cody I wanted to tell you first, but we had to tell her family since we are right there. Come on don't be mad at me, and I want you to be my best man. Your right I could careless about the Over The Top Battle, but that is cause I am totally fed up with not being able to win a match. Do you know how that feels? I work my ass off for what not to get anywhere, and I hate everyone else here except for Brandy and you. I will never quit, but this is how I feel.

Cody Jericho

I know your angry, but you will get a win someday I just know it. I already got two wins, but I am not complaing that I lost a few matches. I am not like you,so we have to face each other so what. You know it is every person for themselves, and let's go give it our best out there win or lose cause no matter what we will still be brothers. I don't want our sibling bond to be ruined cause of the way your acting, and I am ready for this match rather you are or not.

Shane gets up, and storms out of the house as it seems like Cody just struck a nerve in his brother. He was so looking forward to this, but he still couldn't believe Shane is getting married as the scene fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play
 Adopted Yes, But That Don't Mean Anything To Our Family
This Layout Was Made For The Jericho's by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF