sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Oktobet and Jessica have a little chat

Started by Oktober Summers, October 03, 2023, 09:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:29/10/2010 5:58 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober was getting ready for meeting up with Jessica for dinner as the two needed to chat more about her little plan as Oktober was in the dark a little but she was happy to have a partner again and her life in SEF was getting started so that was a good thing. Oktober drove to where they were going to meet for dinner as it was a nice place that had a little of everything and on her way she wondered about the guy she was going to try and hook her up with and she looked good as she was hoping that maybe he might show up. Jessica was already there and she got the two a couple of drinks and she oreder a wing basket for starters and when Oktober came in Jessica got up and hugged her and the two sat down to talk and Oktober greeted her and then the two started to talk about things and Oktober spoke her mind.

Oktober: Ok,girl we got your plan going now so I guess we should talk about that as I kinda want to know where this is all going. I am glad were a team and I think we can make an impact here in SEF so tell me a little about this plan and before you do that I kinda was wondering about this guy you wanted me to meet as well I am single and ready to manage so to speak so is that guy you showed me still wanting to hook up?
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:Oktobet and Jessica have a little chat
Date Posted:01/11/2010 7:40 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Madison Rayne that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

. . {Jessica smiles, takes a sip of her beer}

Jessica:"Jake will be here in a few minutes.  The basics of what is going on is that I have hired a sports agent for Jake and I.  She's planning to use Gabby as a bargaining tool to get us into the Dangerous Corporation.  We maybe new here, but neither one of us are stupid.  The Dangerous Corporation are the ones controlling things around here.  She's got a crush on Lance so keeping her quiet and on the plane out of Louisiana was perfectly normal.  She went willingly and she's 18.  No matter what goes down, we are in the clear."

{she stops as Jake comes in, takes Jessica's beer}

Jake:"Take a hike, sis.  This is supposed to be a date."

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Madison Rayne by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:02/11/2010 5:18 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober smiled as Jessica told her all about whats going on and she smiled and listened as she checked out Jake as well who seemed to be checking her out as well. Oktober noded as Jessica spoke her mind and then she smiled and gave her a hug as she was about to leave and then she smiled at Jake as she got strait to the point with him as she wanted to show him just where she stood and also to let him know where her focus was and he seemed cool with that as she started to speak.

Oktober: Ok,girl we got things rolling and thats cool,I will catch up with you later and we can talk about getting in that group if you want. I am now just going to injoy my night and well it seems Jake here says were on a date so will just have to see about that! I will call ya in the morning and we can go over everything so have a great night girl!

Now Jake you say this is going to be a date! Well you move pretty fast but you know being charming is good but I am not stupid so if your going to be around me then your going to have to be worth my time because me and your sis have big plans around here and I dont have time to play any games! So with that said Jake,whats your story and why would you want to go out with me?

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
Date Posted:03/11/2010 4:24 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]

|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ whoever he wishes/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~Cherry Pie by ICP| MComments ~ sorry i didn't realize i was still logged in as my team ffe account||

{Jake smirks at her}

Jake:"Well, {he takes a swig of beer} "What do I expect to happen here?  I expect to wake up in the morning with you naked againist me and all that blond hair spread out over my chest."

quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:04/11/2010 5:30 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\

Oktober smiled as she could tell that if he coulf fuck her right here that he would but she knew he was smart and he was cute and he seemed to know what he wanted so all that was really left to do was to get a fresh start so she told him just what she wanted!

Oktober: Ok,Jake lets starts off just a bit slower as I know the fun stuff can be great but are you really going to be good for me! I have very high standerds and well I expect to date a man thats will be willing to put me over as well as himself! You are in fact cute and well if you play your cards right you just might wake up in the morning with me in your bed! So can you do that for me and can we work well togather?

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:05/11/2010 4:06 PMCopy HTML

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little

[x]

|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ whoever he wishes/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~Cherry Pie by ICP| MComments ~ sorry i didn't realize i was still logged in as my team ffe account||

{Jake pretends to be innocent}

Jake:"Me?  You want me to be a charmer?  Okay, {he gets up, bows low before her and kisses her hand. He smirks at her} So, you want me to work both shows because we know those knuckleheads in the Kindred will do whatever they can to make you look bad?  {He turns and gives a dirty look as he realizes they are being filmed}  What the fuck do you want?  Can't you see the future Golden couple is trying to have some privacy?  {He postures to them and they back up} "Oktober and I are trying to have a quiet dinner before we hit the hottest spot in town.  It's not our fault we are hotter and more talented than even Orton and boring old Lacey.  What you are looking at is younger and hotter...Viscious and Delicious if you want to get terribly cliche.  I'm viscious and {he stalks around her and runs his hands down the sides of her body, feeling her tremble, knowing she wants him too} is the hottest thing going for both brands and people are starting to take notice.  It's why I sent my sister to go make introductions.  The power couple of the Milenium is here.  So you all better get used to it.  {he holds his hand out to Oktober.} Let's get out of here, babe, see if we can get some real privacy."

quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
Date Posted:05/11/2010 9:04 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\

Oktober smiled as she could tell that he wanted the whole dam pie and cake at the same time as he was a man that knew what he wanted and hes goals were to get to the top and he wanted to do it with her and she liked that idea as she was a sucker for a man that could take controll and one that was as hot as he was so she smiled and she started to speak as they were heading to hes limo.

Oktober: Ok,Jake you got me wanting this thing to work and your such the charmer! I hope you just as good in the ring as you seem to be out of it! I have a lot to offer and I am going to be a champion and so much more here in SEF! Both brands cant hold us down like you said and now that I seem to have just the man to push to the top I would have to say that being a Golden Couple is pretty much dead on! So lets go have some drinks and relax! I am tired of people trying to film me and asking stupid shit so how about you take me out on the town like you wanted to?

Oktober smiles as the limo pulls up and Jake gets her in it and they drive off as Jake starts to speak.

Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #7
  • PM
Date Posted:06/11/2010 9:21 PMCopy HTML

[x]

[x]

{Jake turns to look at her sitting curled next to him in the limo.  It was a quarter to four in the morning.  Both of them had drank quite a bit and he'd chased off quite a few assholes who'd dared to speak to her.  He leaves over and licks her neck before nibbling her ear.}

Jake:"So sexy? You're place or mine?"

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #8
  • PM
Date Posted:06/11/2010 10:19 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\

Oktober injoyed he's touch and she started to do a little touching herself as she rubbed on he's package as she knew how to play to and Jake looked on as he wanted to see past her top as he's hunger for Oktober had him to the point pure on conrolled sex! She looked at him as she was about to speak after she spoke and said what she had to say and now all Jake wanted to do was to get to his house so he could please this fine ass of a women!

Oktober: Ok,Jake you win I am impressed so if were going to be a golden couple then I guess its time to see what good things come from this! I say we go to your place and you show me just how much I really mean to you and well if your as good as you are in the sack as you are with keeping assholes from fucking with me then you will be very pleased at what I can do for you babe!

Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF