sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Has The Sibling Rivalry Gotten Worse? (Extreme)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 03, 2023, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.37.242
Date Posted:08/11/2010 11:10 PMCopy HTML

Brandy is with both Cody and Shane, and they are teaming up with Grace Payne to take on Chris Orton, Dusty O'Bannon & Oktober Summers. Shane glares at Cody, and they get talking.

Shane Jericho

I might have won one match here, but you just won't understand what is going on with me Cody.

Cody Jericho

You have been acting stranger then ever Shane, and I am starting to wonder if you even want to be part of this team.

Shane Jericho

Of course I want to be part of this team, and Brandy is gonna be your sister-in-law as well as my wife. We are a family, but you know families are gonna have problems. Even though I am going through some stuff don't mean I won't help you and Grace in this match cause I will, and we will take out our opponents.

They continue discussing the match, and the show cuts to a commercial break.

TBC: Me or Grace only

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF