sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Gracie {Extreme Promo 2)

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 06:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member 
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-21-2018 12:36 AM
Date Posted:11-21-2010 10:59 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Grace Payne that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{Gracie and Rage finally walk over as Maegan walks back to the photographer who looks a little sad that Rage is buttoning his shirt back up}

Samantha:"Please, {she winks at Gracie} You don't have to cover up on my account.  I mean this is SEF afterall!"

Rage:"Yeah and I guess anything can happen too.  I can't believe I let my girl talk me into taking my shirt off to let a homo to, {Grace grabs his arm and gives him a dirty look} look, I'm learning okay?  Homo is a lot nicer word than what my dad or your dad has ever called them!  At least I'm trying."

{Her face softens and she takes her hand in his before facing the camera}

Grace:"Johnny, I know that you are a busy man, and Milan is probaby tying up a lot of your, um, time.  {she grins} That's not a shot at you, JC, just I know my friend and she's so well, she's so into that she is not going to let you get away from her.  So that explains where you are, you are doing your own thing, training in secret, probably practicing with your band, and keeping Milan happy.  Where is Joe Dumar and Matt Matlock?  I don't know.  I know Matlock is dating Jessica Winters.  I saw that he couldn't beat my brother and the world knows he never could have beaten Mack on his best day!  So I am wondering if you are preparing for JC and Dumar, and over looking me?  I would say that is a major mistake!  Yes, I am a girl but I'm not the rookie that you are dating.  I remember just being out of my first training school.  I was afraid of the girls who were bigger both in stature and status than I was.  When I started training with my brother, and a little later with Matt and Maegan, I learned it wasn't the size or the sex of the person that mattered!  IT was the effort and time that you put in training that made the difference when getting in the ring to try and prove yourself, to earn titles and respect!  That's when I really started getting into SEF!  It has always been a ground breaking organization and like Maegan said, I also want to push myself so that I earn a place amongst the legends!  So yes, I am facing men with careers in SEF that are longer than, in some cases, longer than I've been an active competitor but I'm spending a lot of time in the ring, in the gym, and yeah, I'm still practicing MMA and martial arts.  It helps me break people down to my size so that I can handle them better and Monday night, November 22 on Extreme I get the chance to get in the ring.  I can put all of my training to the test because while I know that Maegan and I hold a tag team victory over you JC and you and I have been a tag team ourselves on a couple of occasions but I have never faced Dumar or Matlock!  Extreme 190 will be my time to shine because I am supremely confident that I will defeat all three of you and go on to face Julie, someone who at least in Troy Storms bias opinion is bringing some respect back to the title.  Well, Mr. Storms, I am bias too.  I know my brother almost as well as I know myself!  We are destined to prove ourselves in SEF and if we have to defeat legends to do so, then so be it.  {She pauses, puts her indext finger to her mouth, and then removes it} You know, that maybe a very unpopular thing for me to say because it may seem to people that I am disrespecting all of the hard work and achievements that you two have earned in this business and I am not.  In fact,  for Julie and Whitney, I am so much of a fan of their's that its caused me a lot of snickers and derision to my abilities in the ring. You know, what?  I do care but I'm not going to let it bother nor stop me from getting in the ring and fighting every step of the way tommorow night or when I one day get to step into the ring with either of them!!  Now I'm not stupid or delusional enough to claim that I know that I could beat either of them!  I know that one day, with Julie being the International Champion that I will be knocking on her door one day very soon for a title shot.  I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to take the title off of her but I am pretty sure that she'll know that I was in the fight!  So Julie, I hope you don't take this the wrong way as I respect you greatly, as I have shown in the past defending your much deserved and earned name of Queen of SEF while you were gone, but I am working way into contendership for your International title.  Putting Matt Matlock, Johnny Camaro, and Joe Dumar is the first step in a match that I have wanted for several years to face you and the fact that a title shot is on the line is that much better.  Not, it may be foolish for me to ask you this, but I know that I will earn the right to face you, but the question at hand is, when you watch my match tommorow night and then you review the match we are sure to have for your title, I would actually like your imput on how much more I need to learn before really making an impact on this business."
This Layout Was Made For Grace Payne by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF