sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Boo Hoo

Started by Da Gangstas, October 04, 2023, 08:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.177.78
Date Posted:01/12/2010 12:16 AMCopy HTML

A dim lit hotel room late at night and here we find Troy Storms in blue jeans and a black tee with Da Gangstas across the front. His hair is tied back loosely and a relaxed, calm look as usual upon his face. He's leaned back to the wall in a chair at a small table. A chess board set up to start a game on the table with a bottle go Beck's Dark. Storms lifts that and takes a drink, then sets the bottle down resting his arm on the table and says.
Of course your not the same person I faced last time we met Shane, well, physically ya pretty much are, but I get what ya meant. Mentally no one is the same as just a few minutes ago because the opportunity to learn is everywhere at any time. The problem for you is that I am not the so called same person either and the difference between you and I is that I'm far more willing to learn than you are caught up in meaningless drama!
Storms smirks now and then says.
I know your looking to establish your name here, you may succeed one day, but that day or rather night is not gonna be next Monday. That Intercontinental Title as eluded for me for the past eight years, although having an actual title shot for that belt helps too as this tournament is my first IC Title shot!
A bit of a snarl on his face now and Storms lifts the bottle taking a drink a beer, then sets it down still calm and says.
You say your gonna bring the beating to me in place of what you can't do to some cheap whores over on Wildside, or wait now, is it a resurrection of that Saturday Night Special?! Anyways kid, if ya think ya got the nuts to bring the fight and beat me down, then fucking do it son!
Storms smirks and brings his hands together with a sneer forming on his face. He tightens his fingers cracking the knuckles a bit, then smirks and relaxes his arms saying.
This isn't some cheap thrill league like all the rest of the pathetic jokes on this fucking circuit, this is S...E...Fucking wrestling and we'll fuck you up, then take your girl out back and just fuck her all night!
A slick smirk on his face now, then Storms says.
I don't care what your going through Shane, I'm not looking at you as a joke or anything else besides some kid looking to make his name and standing in my way. Your standing in the way of a fucking legit giant, the only one in SEF today! If I wanted that World strap, do ya really think Reynolds could get enough people in the DC to stop me and my brothers!?!
Storms looks down pointing with his thumb to the shirt, then still calm, but serious now, he says.
We got Reynolds taken care of anyways, that's an afterthought unlike you and your drama down in the minor leagues of SEF!
He smirks a little and continues.
I want that IC strap more than you at this point, I need it, though you need it to, your not ready. That belt has been held by too many greats and has a legacy your not ready for. The legacy of the IC Title is the final step to the World strap, something I held five times already. You want the belt Shane, then you need to put your fucking worries aside and go for it. But look kid, if ya love your girl more than being IC Champ or ya love your bro more, that's fine. Problem is it means you don't have half the love I got, but then again we probably came up a hell of a lot different!
Storms lifts the beer guzzling down the rest bit of it and sets the bottle down, then pushes himself up to his feet staring down to the camera and says with sneer.
You better bring that rage into the match you claim to bring because if anything it may at least allow you to survive the hell I'm a bring down into your world!
Storms punches his right hand to his left palm making a loud slap, then moves forward reaching out and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF