sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Ups Her Open Challange.

Started by The Perry Family, September 03, 2020, 10:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring she looks around she then begin to talk.

Jade west hey look lately i been inside of this ring making open challanges and nobody been answering i mean what i faced nearly everyone here but i guess u all are afraid to face me because my devil playground nearly destroyed everyone here fine fine be afraid bitches

Jade let me also say this i also been sitting inside of my house with nothing to do with anything at all i will face anyone who get's their mother fucker ass down here and accept my challange

jade show me what balls and pussies you do have and the fact iam the SEF TV Chamapion schould not have to do with anything just means iam much better then you all,

she takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk.

jade west i tell you what whoever does not get to the ring right now and accept my challange il up the challange to anything you want i need to kick somebody'ass i already kicked before so it just be that much easier!! i m tired of sitting around doing nothing im sick of it so

jade west get down here and let me see what kind of a person you really are.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF