sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nick your still lame

Started by Hank, April 05, 2023, 07:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:47
  • Register:25/02/2009 11:20 AM
  • IP:99.188.105.3
Date Posted:31/05/2009 6:37 PMCopy HTML

Camera fades in.

Hey Nick, you want talk about two years ago when I face Viper at Unscripted. I got my ass beat but you see I wasn't 100% at that time. So SEF Board decide to get rid of me after that match because they thnk I wasn't good. But you see they brought me back and trust me little boy I'mt taking you out. You want a high class ppv lets make our match an death match anything goes. Also tonight I will beat you like next week.

Fade out

ooc- I didn't even know I had that match two years ago, what the fuck lol... I did this off my cell phone.. So Ya.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF