sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

You Three Are My Stepping Stones To The Big One!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:70.195.235.168
Date Posted:04/09/2009 10:53 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
You Three Are My Stepping Stones To The Big One!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
N/A
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in from a TV spot for the pay per view called "Gangsta Paradise" and the man shown is dressed in a black t-shirt with a white-grayish skull on the front, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of black wrestling boots. He also has the King of SEF title on his shoulder. The man is now known and is Jordan Brooks. He looks into the camera and speaks his mind.)

Jordan Brooks:
Sunday, Mack and I proved why we are a co adhesive team. At the end, Mack and I won and Scorp and Hank lost to a team that is superior to them. But that was last week, this is now. This Sunday, I will have to face off against three other people. Two men and one woman. Crow, Bill Roberts, Taylor Johnson. Man, I got my hands full.
(Jordan repositions the title on his shoulder and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Let me start with you, Crow. You say that you are here with a fresh start and no gimmick. I, for one, do not believe you. I mean, come on! You come in first as a vampire to have ties to Dracula. Now, you don't have one. Dude, get your head out of your ass and chose something and fly with it. I don't know much about you and I don't want to know anything about you because you will probably leave again and come back with a gimmick. So, that's all I have to say to you.
(Jordan then catches his breath and speaks again.)

Jordan Brooks:
Bill and Taylor, you two, like Crow, I don't know much about but after Sunday, we will know one another. Bill, you had to come into SEF acting gangsta. But now, you got to your roots and started acting like yourself. I just don't understand one thing. Why didn't you do that to begin with? You, my friend, are like Crow. Had to have a gimmick to get into SEF and now acting like yourself. It just doesn't make any sense at all. But you, Taylor, you came into SEF and busted your ass without using a gimmick. I applaud you for that because like me, you don't need and use gimmicks to make it in the world of wrestling. But that's where the similarities end and where the differences begin. You tried to become the 2009 King...or Queen of SEF but you failed to grasp the golden ring and run with it. I grabbed a hold of it and never let go. I came back from cancer and won the King of SEF tournament. Now, at Golden Glory, I will face Scorpion and win the number one contender's spot for my own to face either Nick Torres or Chris Orton for the SEF World Heavyweight title. I got to hand it to you though, Taylor. You have what it takes but you need to bust your ass some more in the ring in order to be at the level to get chances at gold.
(Jordan then shifts his weight to one side and speaks a little more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Sunday night, I will trample all over you three and make my mark on each one of you and then out of nowhere........BAM......BAD on one of you for the oh so sweet count of three and I will win. You guys had best get ready because I'm more ready that ever and I will roll with this feeling I have and kick Scorpion's ass to become the number one contender. And then, I will have my reward for beating cancer and proving to one and all that I am more than just Whitney's best friend.
(Jordan grins as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF