sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

A talk to the roster...Match rp

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, April 08, 2023, 12:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:20/02/2010 9:24 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Steve Weigel - Wow in a week this federation has change alot. I get my first lost and Sandman and Doog quit because they could get their way. Well two less bitches around here crying about shit. Then we have Vikki who is a trans. Dude did your daddy not give you enough love growing up? Then Amy Summers comes here and shows everything off. Damn girl come my way and I will give you some Weigel.

Weigel is walking down a darken street.

Steve Weigel - Nice job Bobby. Now you go on and beat Nikky just like I did in that steel cage. But Nikky its not over between us. Isn't it funny Bobby that you won our match but your opening the show this week and I'm main eventing? Haha! But anyways back to what I was talking about. We have more new people. From W2K. Its about time that federation starts to die. We have Drew and Rayo. I remember W2K from when I was in NRA. Drew your good and we have a past together and I want a rematch sometime bitch boy. Plus for some reason I dont have a clue why I want to beat the fuck out of Rayo. I guess its because hes a little bitch and I hate people like that.

Weigel stops in front of a green house and looks at it.

Steve Weigel - The Rocket. Take off the "ET" and its The Rock. Haha! No Rocks Allowed. Now those were the days. You bump into me at the wrong time son. I had alot on my mind to deal with. But I'm coming for you now. To end the career of The Rocket before it gets started. Things are going to change around here in EF'NW. Me and Bobby are going after those tag champion. Now I know alot of people are confused on how last weeks show ended. Me and Bob running to help Shane Mack.

Weigel opens the gate to the yard and starts walking to the door. Steve stops at the door and looks into the camera.

Steve Weigel - Now was me and bob helping mack last week? No we were going after our prey. Yeah me and mack fight this week. In a street fight. The outcome is up in the air. Shane is one hell of a wrestler and has made a name for himself in here. But he is now stepping into a ring with a man who has nothing to lose. A man looking to make a name for himself. But this week it wont be for the gold. And thats my choice like shane has pointed out. Anyways I have to go peace my niggars!

Steve opens the door and slams it shut as the scene fades away to blackness.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF