sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

You Will Not Beat Shane Mack ----- Mack's Extreme Promo

Started by NBD, September 27, 2023, 06:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.134.134
Date Posted:06/05/2010 11:15 AMCopy HTML

Day of Extreme and hear we find Shane Mack backstage at the arena wearing an Impact X shirt, the code one available on SEFZONE along with the other impact X shirt and several of Mack's shirts, plus, well enough plugs. Mack also wears blue jeans, bandana, blah blah de fucking blah, he wears the same ol' shit cause its fucking comfortable, so yea, whatever. His World Title lays on his left shoulder and a dead serious look on his face, arms at his sides and he says in a monotonous tone like a zombie.
You will not beat Shane Mack!
He pauses and keeps staring dead serious like into the camera, then says again, the same way.
You will not beat Shane Mack!
Now Mack arches his right brow and raises his left hand scratching his head and appears confused. He lowers his hand to hold his title, then says.
What the fuck, let me see that script damn it!
Uh, what is Mack talking about. He extends his right hand and Tina who is filming him says.
What's a script?
Mack shifts his eyes and says.
An outline of what to say or do, that way I know what to say right now.
Tina just says.
Ok, but we don't use them, so what script?
Mack shrugs and says.
Oh, so how do I know what to say then?
Tina sounds confused as she says.
The same way as ya always do, speak from within?!
Mack looks unconvinced of that and says with another shrug.
Ok, but I don't know if that will work. Why don't you cut a promo for me?
Mack reaches out grabbing the camera and turns it on Tina who looks shocked and is wearing black booty shorts with a baby tee of Mack's latest shirt available on SEFZONE. She looks around and then to the camera saying.
Are you high or do you need to be?
And we hear Mack say.
I can never be too high, so yea, let's go burn one and hey, maybe a little action Impact X style with our friends we picked up.
Tina smiles and says.
Sounds great, too bad Julie only was around that one time, I want to get fucked by her again as I am sure Jade does. Julie and Jenom sure seemed to know each other well.
She seems to question it as she don't the history, so Mack says.
Yea, their old friends, tag team partners, and yea, I wish Julie stuck around a while, but her and Whitney are really close friends and they wanted to get away from SEF. Now lets go get away-
Mack is cut off by Tina who snatches back the camera and films him, then says.
Ok, so first of all, will Chris Orton make through on his zombie like line uttered three times, ironically the same number of times you said Da Shows Ova in your last spiel for Extreme, will he finally defeat Shane Mack?
Mack shrugs and looks around some, then says.
If he can do it he will, but it don't matter how many times ya say it will happen, it don't matter how much you pump that one line into your head to make yourself believe it, all that matters is doing it, showing the world you can stand toe to toe on any given night and make people wonder, who will win? The fact is, no one wonders when Mack enters the ring because as I said before, I got no competition and that fucking sucks, so c'mon Chris, give me what I craze, competition and lets have another 2006 only this time its Mack and Orton owning the whole year, match after match, the rivalry of the fucking millennium, we can do it, I been trying and pushing as hard as I can, so now its your turn son, push back, push me harder, c'mon Chris, step the fuck up to Mack and knock my ass down, push me and guaranteed you will go down as one of the best in SEF history, your name will be synonymous with all the greats because you be great. C'mon Chris, lets show these fucking punks around here just how the hell ya carry a feud cause I'm sick of doing all the carrying. I'll never give up on SEF, never let something I love get lost, but I can only make someone so good until you have to finally step up and make yourself great. Lets lead by example together and shows these fucking bitches how to make it here. Lets tear each other up in that ring, tear down the house every night of the week, make people wonder, who is gonna win, each and every night?!
Mack pulls the title off his shoulder and holds it up with both hands staring at it, then looks to the camera and says.
Use whatever method ya have to in order to do this, I don't care, just do it though, make yourself great or at least try to. A person can only take what you give them and run so far before they have to start doing it themselves. Without a will, a desire to do it, its like a zombie being pushed and pushed, like a robot, it'll work, but not on its own. That is the difference between us Chris, between myself and everyone I faced this year, I work great on my own with someone else, I can carry anybody, anything and make it stand out. You Chris, tell me, what exactly did YOU make stand out, who did you make?
Mack lowers his title, then slings up to his shoulder and smirks saying.
Alright, so lets go find the rest of the group and have some fun!
Tina moves forward lowering the camera, her and Mack walk off now as she clicks a button and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF