sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Dynasty Divas Extreme 172

Started by Kristin Fox, September 28, 2023, 09:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:25/05/2010 7:52 PMCopy HTML

__.xxDynasty Darlings
DynastyDarlingsBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Final Word count: 
{{{Jade and Hayden are basking in bikinis laid out on a beach in front of a private condo on South Padre island.  Hayden turns to say something to Jade and groans.  A SEF camera crew is stumbling over the sand towards them.  They finally stop to oggle them}

Jade:"You guys are harder to get rid of than cockroaches!"

Hayden:"We have matches on Thursday for a special extreme."

Jade:"My match is gravy.  It's a loser changes their name againist that skank."

Hayden:"I have a match that's more like a handicap match.  Lacey and I againist a bunch of whores.  Lacey seems to know both of them.  I'll call her later and ask about them but I mean really? This Amy Summers chick must have a seriously strong gag reflex if she can stick her tongue down Steve Wanker's throat and not throw up in either of their mouths.  I mean OMG was that the most digusting horror movie you've ever seen?"

Jade:"Eeew, now I have to go listerine my brain.  That's so digusting."

Hayden:"I seriously have an allergy to skanks.  It makes me break out in a violent rage.  I guess this week Lacey will be having a day off.  All she has to deal with his Megan Sorrow.  I don't know what the SEF promoters are thinking.  I mean Lacey vs Megan? Again?  Really?  Come on!  She's the best woman that the SEF has!  You are putting a waste of space like Megan Sorrow in a ring with the greatest SEF woman's champ in years?  Okay, the lobotomy scar? Hardly noticable, the only reason why the SEF isn't giving Lacey some decent competition.  Then again, putting me in a match with her just makes us realize that you are afraid of us.  You are afraid of our unity.  You think putting us in a match is going to break apart our cohesive unit.  Not going to happen.  I plan on making sure one of those skanks are incapacitated before they even get to the ring."
©vindictive soul Made for ??? by Jen at DAF dont be stupid and steal... just come on by and request one instead of claiming it as your own...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF