sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Extreme R/p#2

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 28, 2023, 09:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:26/05/2010 2:28 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Steve Weigel - I don't care anymore about anything. I have been to the end of my ropes with everything I can take. What I don't understand is why everybody thinks so badly of me. Am I really that bad of a person. My whole life it has been this way. You say the name of Weigel and everybody has something bad to say about me. Is there something I can't see wrong about me? If its not Mack calling me little stick wink from the hicks or something along those lines its women talking shit about me. Like Hayden saying she couldn't believe Amy put her touge in my mouth or something like that. Calling me Steve Wanker. People always seem to judge me before they even get to know me.

Steve looks into the camera and smirks.

Steve Weigel - I'm not perfect. I'm just a man trying to be true to who I am! But thats enough of that shit. I need to talk about my match coming up with Bobby James and what he had to say in his promo. First to comment on what Bobby had to say about me going back and forth. Yeah I played a vimpire gimmick when I was in Shattered Dreams Entertainment. But I took anything they could give me. Does that make me a bad person? Yes I change from being a bad guy. I was tired of being someone I'm not. I'm not a bad guy. Does that make me a bad person Bobby? Yes I fallen for Megan and she pushed me away because she didn't want me. And yes I got with the beautiful Amy Summers and broke her heart. Now breaking her heart was wrong of me, but I couldn't marry someone I didn't even love. Does that make me such a bad person? I know your going to bring Lacey up sooner or later. Yes I been after her. I like her, but she doesn't like me. But really Bobby does going after something you want really make you a bad person? No! Bobby always wants to look like he is so perfect, but truth be told your not. I fucked up turning on my best friend, but thats fucking bullshit what you said in your little talk to me. You wouldn't have never done that. Everyone has a price. I know how much that world title means to you. Your a lair Bobby. You used The Predator's as a push to the top. Not I'm not going to get into a fight with words with you.

Steve starts walking and talking.

Steve Weigel - This week we fight in that ring and this time your not getting the same Weigel who a couple of months ago didn't want to fight you. Because just like you I crave for that world championship. Just like you I will do anything it takes to get it. See I'm not playing good guy or bad guy. I'm just being me now. I'm so tired of being someone I'm not. Hate me or love me at the end of the night I'm just Steve Weigel. I will win this week. You can come out here saying that you will hit me with the highlight, but words don't mean shit until we back it up in the ring. No one knows really who will win this match. Just we both hope we win. If you hit the highlight then you might win. But if I hit my suicide then I might win this week. You were right, that this match could be a career making match for one of us.

Steve pushes the camera out of his face and keeps walking as SEF goes to break.
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF