sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Kindred

Started by Kristin Fox, October 03, 2023, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:03/11/2010 6:02 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of The Kindered that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{{The Kindred locker room door opens to reveal The Enforcers & Jagger Silva.  They are dressed in their ring gear.  Matt has black gear trimmed in shiny electric blue with his name, The Kindred, & Enforcer in different areas of his gear.  He has a hooded vest laying nearby on the arm of a plush black couch.  We can see a new tat, still a little red, and shiny from vasoline over his heart.  One foot print is outlined in pink with the name Kaitlyn & a bday ending in 2008.  The other is a foot print outlined in blue, with the name Owen, and a birthday ending in 2010.  Justin and Jagger are both dressed in black, silver, and electric blue shorts that come almost to their knees.  Jagger's gear is all pleather with a matching pleather vest with no hood.  Kindred is on his gear as well without his name.  Justin's is spandex.  He has the kindred thicker than water logo on one side of his tights, enforcers on the other, Rodgers across the front like boxers' ringshorts, and Prodigy over his ass.   Justin has a St. Michael's medal on.  Jagger is wearing a Gothic cross.  Jagger is antsy and bouncing back & forth on the balls of his feet.  He rubs his face and shakes his hair out of his face}

Jagger:"This is insane.  We know who has her.  Gracie was right.  We should go after her.  We know that maybe there are only four of us guys, but we all know from experience that the Violent Vixens are more than able to back us up.  Hell, in this situation, I bet that Ash would come out of retirement just to get Gabby back.  We are in full force tonight.  Justin, go ask Mack, get the Gangstas.  Then we have the back up we need.  We can go up againist the DC and take Gabby back by force!"

{Matt walks over and stands in front of Jagger, who is slightly taller than him}

Matt:"Calm down!  We go in there half crazy and we risk Gabby getting hurt.  Do you want that?"

Jagger:"Hell no!"

Matt:"Geez!  I can't believe I have to go through this again!  I am going to talk to Viper after we finish this promo and see what kind of match we can do where we can get Gabby back.  I doubt that they'd be dumb enough to bring her to the Cajundome tonight, knowing that we are all here and ready to do damn near anything to get her back.  Now, Justin and I are taking the first step getting a hold of the Clan O'Bannon, {he rolls his eyes} since that is what they want to call themselves now.  Gracie has Jessica.  Maegan has Oktober in the main event.  Right now, this minute.  This is all we can do.  Viper may have a better idea."

Justin:"He may come up with something really vindictive to do to them.  The more we show them how nuts we are and how much we want her back the more they are going to dangle her at us!  If Matt and I can lock Heritage on one of those bastards then we'll get him to tell us where she is and who has her.  We have options."

{Jagger glares at the two of them and then turns to the camera}

Jagger:"Jericho, be careful.  I am extremely pissed!  I want my kid sister back more than anything, but for some reason Tao decided to book me in a match againist one of you.  Now, Cody, I have no problem with you.  I know how hard it is having a brother that you have to try to live up to, {he shoots Justin a look} but like you, I didn't let that stop me from following him into the business that our family has loved for generations, even if my family doesn't quite live up to your family's contributions to sports and sports entertainment.  Then again, its not your family that is currently under attack.  It's mine.  {his onyx eyes shine with anger} "My best friend was dating my sister and he tried to protect her.  He thought Jake was planning on punking Justin for his birthday.  {he looks up at the camera} "Yeah, he's awake.  He can't talk but he's able to write.  He was able to tell us what he was led to believe.  You mother fuckers rape my sister and I'll kill you.  Consequences be damned."

{He shoves his way past Matt and Justin to slam the door behind him.}

Matt:"That kid has a lot of anger in him."

{Justin turns to him, angry too}

Justin:"You don't think I feel the same way?  I'm trying to play by the rules, follow your lead.  I don't think they'd outright rape her, but brainwash her?  We saw by their little video that they have already started doing that and when they realized Lance was going to sneak his cell phone into her, they damn near killed him.  After you saw that you expect us to pretend everything is fine?"

Matt:"No.  I know they could have just as easily grabbed Emma if Talon hadn't have been there."

Justin:"Yeah, they wouldn't take on an off duty Texas Ranger.  {shakes his head disgusted}  Knox, you wouldn't stand up againist your dad would you?  We saw that Jake wouldn't face him.  Interesting.  Maybe Matt should have brought both of your fathers up here.  Then again, what the hell would we be doing?  Destroying everything that we have tried to do, by distancing ourselves from the company that my dad runs.  From the company my uncle, Matt's dad created.  We are trying to earn what we get here, unlike the two of you.  You have taken every short cut that you could possibly think of Knox.  Tonight, you won't be so lucky."
This Layout Was Made For The Kindered by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF